Approximately two years after introducing the Envy 100, HP has introduced their next Envy branded all-in-one printer at the Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai. This all-in-one printer features a glass control panel, a metal hinge, a hidden/auto-eject paper tray as well as a metal scan bar. HP has not revealed further details about the next Envy all-in-one printer’s yet.
HP described the philosophy behind the design of this printer like this –
- Harmony with mobile lifestyle
- Symbiotic relationship with content and devices.
- No more that needed.
- Just print anywhere from anything.
- Quietly getting things done.
- Harmony in the nest
- Seamless harmony with its surroundings.
- Expressing the sophistication of its user.
- Materials that reflect distinction.