Yobongo is an iPhone chat app created by Caleb Elston and David Kasper, two former employees of livestreaming video company Justin.tv. Yobongo is now available in the iTunes App Store for free for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The application allows to you chat with the people around you, Also in a coffee shop or a party or any other place where you’re getting bored and not able to do anything except looking around then its a great app for that.
The service has been OK under the load thanks to Amazon Web Services — a standard tool for Silicon Valley startups these days, as it eliminates the need to have a big rack of servers waiting when you launch. Yobongo was down a couple times for 10 or 15 minutes this morning, says Elston, but quickly added capacity and now has about 15 AWS servers running.
New York City
– Automatically connects with people nearby
– Start private conversations
– Connect with contacts already using Yobongo
– Real-time typing indication
– Push Notifications for new messages
– See photos of people you are chatting with
– Create account with your Facebook login
– Share with friends via SMS and Email
– Intuitive chat interface
– Community Guidelines to foster authentic conversation
You can download Yobongo from the App Store for free.[iTunes Link]
Click On Ads To Buy iPhones Accessories