Dunnit is a nice premium To Do list app developed by Runloop Ltd. This app was cost $1.99 which is totally FREE to download from iTunes store under Productivity category for a limited time period. Now you will never forgot any of your events. This app will always keep remind you your duties. So start using from today as it is FREE now!
This is a very small sized app can run in any iOS device. I have just started using this app in my iPhone as i always forgot my meetings! It runs great if you started using this app you will surly love this app. So simple to use and nice graphics interface. Dunnit is a humble todo list app that was featured in Wired magazine. It includes the following:
• Reminders via local notification
• Integration with Twitter
• Versatile organization via tagging
• Multiple task entry
• Create lists from pasteboard
• Repeating tasks
• Anxiety reducing organization
• Stunning design
• Intuitive interface
What’s New in Version 1.4.3
• Changed app name to resolve trademark infringements (“todo”, who knew?)
• Removed mention of History tab from tutorial tasks.
• Tag total no longer includes removed tasks
• Icon badge works again
• Feedback link added to settings tab added
• Trying to use the notes field won’t crash
• Tag task lists now display the correct tasks.
• New retina app icon and tab bar icons
• Fast app switching (it still takes too long to load the first time round)
• Fix the bug that affects daylight savings time (we’ll see if that works in October)
• Removed the history tab. (It was useless)
• Added the Runloop store
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Size: 1.8 MB