An eBay auction for an iPhone 4 prototype has already surpassed a price of $33,000 with 7 days of bidding left, but now the bidding is currently at $1,525 with over seven days to go. This iPhone prototype boasting an etched DF1692 label in the lower right, omitted volume button markers and a mysterious XXGB label around back. This iPhone 4 prototype itself apparently does not function fully, meaning it will not connect to iTunes or networks and the seller has advised that you should probably purchase this device to use for spare parts………….
A prototype iPhone 4 similar to a model that turned up last year has appeared on eBay with the seller Jtmaxo claiming to be a licensed cellphone repairman who was sold the iPhone for parts. Given the iPhone won’t connect to a network nor appear in iTunes, it’s not looking like the best upgrade model if you’ve been thinking about a cheeky eBay purchase. In fact, the seller recommends it be used for spare parts, or for the simple glory of owning an iPhone 4 prototype that should never have left Cupertino. As it won’t actually work properly, the seller hasn’t been able to ascertain if it functions any differently from retail models, but aesthetically it appears to be the same, save for the missing + and symbols on the volume keys. As it stands the bid is at $999,999.01, which is probably a joke figure since no one in their right mind will pay $1 million for an iPhone 4 prototype.
- iPhone has wear on the frame, some small marks on the rear cover, small marks on the screen. No cracks and no deep scratches.
- Volume buttons don’t have the usual + for upper button and – for lower volume button
- Phone will not activate on at&t and when syncing with iTunes it says that this phone can not be activated with at&t sim card it won’t activate.
- On rear cover Model No.: XXXXX FCC ID: BCGAXXXXX IC ID: 579C-AXXXXX.
- Front screen and rear cover has some type of numbers printed on the inside.
Some Images of this protype iPhone 4 by Mashable :
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Terrafugia Flying Car Is All Above, Forget About The Car In Front!
| Next » |
InMobi Reports Apple iPad As The 6th Largest Advertising Device Across Europeo