We already knew that in this 4.3.3 Apple did not fixed Jailbreak hole, Though Dev Team has not updated their tool but 4.3.3 is already Jailbroken using Old RedSn0w 0.9.6rc14, its still Tethered but according to Comex Untethered will come in no time. Check out Jailbreak process below.
So, if you accidentally upgraded to 4.3.3 and now want JailBreak this process is for you.
Process is simple, but note this time you could do only tethered Jailbreak, so every time you restart device or it runs out of juice you have to connect to computer and re-run RedSn0w. And Dont do this if you need Unlock in some time soon, as this might lead to upgrading your baseband which is very far to crack.
1. Download iOS 4.3.3, and get iOS 4.3.2(yes, its necessary)
2. Get RedSn0w 0.9.6rc14 [Mac & Windows]
3. Update/Restore to iOS 4.3.3 firmware using the IPSW file you just downloaded via iTunes 10.2.2.
4. Start Redsn0w and point it to the official iOS 4.3.2 firmware file (NOT iOS 4.3.3 file).
5. Now follow old RedSn0w Guide from here
So, now you will have iOS 4.3.3 JailBroken device, But dont forget to save SHSH
We will post Untethered Jailbreak news as available.
This Post Has 2 Comments
what a tweak that is
you made it look very simple.