A new Cydia app has released naming as Multi Icon Mover which helps you to move multiple icons on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Multi icon mover cuts your time down by letting you move multiple icons at one time. It’s available from Cydia for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Here are steps you will need to follow to get the app:
* Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone
* Search for Multiiconmover
* Install the app.
All you have to do is install MultiIconMover in cydia. Make sure to watch the video for more detailed instructions.. How to use:
1. Place SpringBoard in icon editing mode (i.e. tap and hold any icon until all icons begin to jitter).
2. Tap the icons that you wish to move; a “checkmark” badge will appear, indicating that the icon is selected (tap again to deselect).
3. Switch to the target page.
4. Press the home button; the selected icons will be moved to the currently-visible page.
5. Press the home button again to exit editing mode.
Checkout the video below.