The Oregon Trail a fantastic game developed by Gameloft. This game is cost $5.99 in iTunes but good news is its totally free today to download. Nice graphics, game play and presentation much attractable also a way to learn alot of things. Every North America has a memory of Oregon Trail. Someone on your wagon train at some point died of cholera and someone inevitably drowned while fording a river. Through all of this misery and pain, we all as youngsters learned some valuable lessons.
I have tested this game in my iPhone 3Gs. As this totally free today so you also have a great opportunity to check this out. Although this game took a little more space but you must enjoy the graphics, gameplay and by this a lot of things to learn. The most noticeable difference in the new Oregon Trail game is the graphics in iPhone 4. So as this free today do not miss the chance to have it.
Your favorite pioneering adventure game is back and takes you to an exciting, historical side-scrolling adventure entirely rethought to fit the Touch experience of your iPhone / iPod touch.
REMEMBER AMERICA’S CULTURAL ICONIC GAME
– All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game.
– Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
– Fun and educational! Historical references through real locations and famous characters from the past, plus historic facts perfectly explain the perilous journey of pioneers.
A WILDER EXPERIENCE THAN YOU’VE EVER PLAYED BEFORE
– 8 skill-based mini-games, including 2 accelerometer-based challenges: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraph, berry picking, and gold panning.
– Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) faced by real pioneers increases the challenge.
– Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
– Refreshed with modern, colored graphics in a cartoonish style.
UPDATED WITH FACEBOOK CONNECT
– Post your achievements on your Wall.
– Challenge your friends by inviting them to play The Oregon Trail with the Tell A Friend feature.
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
– On Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheOregonTrail.
– On Twitter at twitter.com/TheOregonTrail.
What’s New in Version 1.9.8
Even more stuff to take you further on The Oregon Trail
– Access the Store any time during the game from the in-game menu.
– New items, including materials, to combine to create new equipment, food, medicines to cure illnesses, covers to reduce food consumption, etc.
– Combine specific materials to create new equipment.
– Barter materials for other ones you need.
– Undertake additional missions that reward you in coins and equipment.
– Purchase buildings in towns to earn coins regularly during your journey.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. This game is cost $5.99 in iTunes.
Size: 299 MB
Current Version: 1.9.8
Special Thanks To Shumon For This Suggestion