The popular micro-blogging service Tumblr brings a new version of their app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad device. You can easily manage your blog through your iOS device from anywhere using this app. The latest version of this app is 3.0.0 and available in App Store for free.
– Post anything: Share photos, video, quotes, chats, links, and text.
– Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
– Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, and more!
– Messages: View and reply to messages.
– Easy camera access: Swipe the compose button up!
– Offline support: Post, like, reply, and reblog even when you’re not connected!
New in Version 3.0.0
Get ready for a faster, completely-rebuilt app that’s better in every possible way.
– Sleeker Dashboard
– Easier to tap stuff
– High-res images
– Spotify support
– Improved photosets
– New image viewer
– Tag search
– Notifications live in one place
– New and improved post forms
– Faster (no more waiting for the post to upload!)
– Camera shortcut (swipe the compose button up!)
– Text post shortcut (swipe the compose button left!)
– Offline support (post, like, reply, and reblog even when you’re not connected!)
Tumblr app needs 2.5 MB of free space on your device. With this app you can share photos, upload your videos, links and text. There is also a chat option for instant messaging. The newly developed dashboard interface has improved features like organizing blog posts, high-resolution image support, offline mode, and more. The updated app saves more time for writing and posting Tumblr posts. Even if you remain offline you are allowed to post, like others post, reply, and reblog. The app offers all the possible facilities to power your blogging.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 3.0
Size: 2.5 MB