MSI bring GT780R-012US 17.3-Inch Laptop. MSI GT780R-012US featutres Full HD Non-reflection gaming panel/ Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU/ NVIDIA Geforce GTX560M 1.5G GDDR5 graphics, 16GB DDR3 RAM/1TB (500GBx2) (7200RPM) HDD, DVD Multi and lot more. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor
- 1TB Hard Drive,1.5GB DDR5 VRAM
- 17.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1920-by-1080 resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M- Series discrete graphics
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard:
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core Duo
- Number of Processors: 4
- RAM: 16000 MB
- RAM Type: SODIMM
- Size: 1000 GB
- Type: Serial ATA
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 13.78 inches, 5.98 inches, 18.58 inches
- Weight: 8.6 pounds
The Latest 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processor & Vibrant Graphics
With the most advanced 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processor, the GT780R delivers incredible performance and responsiveness with enhanced media capabilities for a new seamless visual experience. MSI GT780R ships with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX560M, a mobile graphics adapted from Fermi technology. This provides a significant visual boost, opens new graphics capabilities with native Direct X11. Delivering the outstanding graphics performance with long battery life.
ENTER YOUR GAMING MODE – A KEYBOARD MADE JUST FOR GAMERS
Giving you an arsenal of advanced gaming technology, the GT780R comes equipped with SteelSeries gaming keyboard, the first of its kind in a MSI gaming notebook. MSI identified the keys used most by gamers and made them even more intuitive for gamers by fine-tuning the location and sizes. Experience immediate keystroke response, for rapid fire accuracy and control. In addition, MSI’s gaming keyboard supports simultaneous pressing of 10 keys or more, allowing users to issue commands rapidly and respond to games with precision. Choose from more than 1,000 color combinations and 5 scenario modes with the Keyboard LED Manager (KLM).
1. Normal mode: Colors chosen by the user can be applied to the whole keyboard; different colors can be set for the three different sections.
2. Gaming mode: Only the LEDs on the left remain enabled. A choice of 29 colors is available.
3. Breathing mode: The alternating bright and dim appearance of the selected color creates a pulsating breathing effect.
4. Wave mode: This creates an effect reminiscent of “the wave” by fans in a stadium. The LEDs alternate between the selected color and darkness in a gradation which flows from right to left.
5. Dual Color mode: The whole keyboard LEDs alternate between two selected colors in a gradient mode.
GT780R’s screen is designed to cut down on the amount of light that reflects off the display, reducing eyestrain and sharpening the picture to provide a more enjoyable viewing experience.
One-Touch Overclocking with MSI’s Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology
MSI Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology is the world’s No.1 turbo technology. With MSI TDE Technology, you can experience faster response time and efficient real-time data processing.
Dynaudio Premium Sound Technology
To create an authentic sound on notebooks, MSI and Dynaudio, the world renowned professional acoustic brand, have come up with a truly awe-inspiring speaker system integrated into the GT780R chassis.
- Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM Processor
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit
- 17.3″ Full HD Anti-reflective Display (16:9; 1920 x 1080)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M discrete graphics (DDR5 1.5GB VRAM)
- Accelerated performance with MSI TDE Technology
- Full-color programmable backlit keyboard by SteelSeries
- MSI Cooler Boost Technology
- Dynaudio Premium Sound Speakers
- 1TB hard drive with Raid 0 & 16GB DDR3 system memory
- USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer