The BlackBerry Storm 9500 was a truly designed and managed as it find its place in the new market as it was built for. Storm 9500 was a truly nice and simple designed and support 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G Network HSDPA 2100 . Checkout more detail bellow.
BlackBerry Storm2 9520 Display Type is TFT capacitive touchscreen and 65K colors with 360 x 480 pixels, 3.25 inches. Memory status is Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall, Call records. The Device Internal memory is 2GB and microSD card support up to 16GB.
Storm2 9520 has Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps GPRS support, Class 10, 236.8 kbps EDGE, 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g and v2.1 with A2DP Bluetooth support.
BlackBerry Storm2 has 3.15 MP Camera that 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus and LED flash support. This device runs with BlackBerry OS.
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and 2100 MHz 3G with HSPA support
* 3.25″ 65K-color capacitive touchscreen of 360 x 480 pixel resolution
* Improved touchscreen experience with piezo-electric touch feedback system
* 3.15 MP autofocus camera, LED flash
* BlackBerry OS 5
* Wi-Fi and built-in GPS with BlackBerry maps preloaded
* 2 GB internal storage and a hot-swappable microSD card slot
* Landscape on-screen keyboard is as close to hardware keys as we have seen on a touch phone
* Nice looks and great build quality
* 3.5mm standard audio jack
* Accelerometer sensor for screen auto-rotate
* Bluetooth v2.1 and USB v2.0
* Document editor
* Good audio quality
* No email support without BlackBerry Internet Service account
* Interface not as quick as competitors’
* Chubbier than most touchscreen phones with similarly-sized displays
* Mediocre camera
* No FM radio
* No web browser Flash support
* No dedicated video-call camera
Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1400 mAh
Stand-by: Up to 305 h (2G) / Up to 280 h (3G)
Talk time: Up to 5 h (2G) / Up to 6 h (3G)
That’s all about the BlackBerry Storm 2 9520. This Cell Phone is available on Amazon.com. So you can Order and Buy Directly form here.