Nokia has announced a new X-series Symbian smartphone namely the Nokia X9.It is powered by Symbian 4 os.Nokia design X9 with lots of decent features including a 3.5-inch WVGA Amoled touchscreen display, 12 megapixel camera with Quad LED flash light and 720p HD video recording capability, Media player, 3G/HSDPA support, GPS, microSD card which able to handle 32GB card, Dual Micro USB cable and a 3.5 mm headset jack.
Let’s take a look of those specifications and features once again in a word…..
* Runs on Symbian^4 OS
* Powered by a 1GHz Cortex A8 chipset
* 3.5-inch WVGA large AMOLED touchscreen display
* 12 megapixel camera with Quad LED flash light and digital zoom
* Camera resolution of 4000 x 3000 pixels
* Capable to record HD videos at 720p
* MP4 & MP3 player
* Java, and WAP 2.0 browser
* GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA Mhz networks
* Up to 32 GB memory expandable via micro SD card
* SMS, MMS, & Email
* Instant messaging like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.
* All popular social networking services
* FM radio, & 3.5mm audio Jack
* GPRS, Bluetooth, Edge, & wirless protocol
* Dual micro USB cable (HDMI port)
* GPS with A-GPS, & 3G support
The new Nokia X9 high-end Symbian smartphone will come with only two colors combination i.e Black with White and expected to release somewhere in March, 2011.