The Samsung Hercules may just be T-Mobile’s version of Galaxy S II, which essentially combines everything you would want in an Android phone into one beast (except stock Android, of course), or maybe just the Infuse 4G. This handset is on track to arrive later this September, which is in line with a recently leaked T-Mobile roadmap that alleges a September 26th launch date. For now ew do not have any strong information’s on the specification’s for this device. Tmonews release a specification list. Check it out bellow.
- 4.5″ 480 x 800 Super AMOLED Plus display
- Android 2.3
- NFC Support
- 42Mbps HSPA+ capable (category 24 HSDPA and category 6 HSUPA)
- AWS plus 850/1900 MHz…they claim support for AT&T’s 4G will be here if the merger succeeds which interesting considering this phone is scheduled for August and the deal won’t close till next year?
- Preliminary measurements of 5.16 x 2.76 x 0.37 inches, resembles the AT&T Infuse 4G
- 16GB internal ROM, 1GB internal RAM, expandable microSD memory up to 32GB
- Qualcomm 1.2GHz dual-core APQ8060 processor??
- 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture and front facing camera for video chat
- Micro USB transfer for HDMI
Hopefully even more information concerning the carrier(s) it will be attached to will be coming our way in due time. I know you’ll want to keep your eyes open on this one, blurry cam pictures can’t be too far off now.
Source: 1, 2