Habey USA announces its new slim aluminum-cased NVidia ION2 EPC-6568S, which is equipped with the efficient Dual Core 1.8GHz Atom and Nvidia ION GT218 graphics card with dedicated 512MB video memory, the EPC-6568S displays full 1080p while consuming less than 30W. This green low-profile media player is built with aluminum and steel to add robustness and ruggedness to this 1U-sized system with flexible installation options such as rack mount and also this Aluminum-cased media player is available on Amazon.com with price tag of $249.99………………..
Based on Habey USA‘s successful digital signage player the EPC-6568, known for its Mac Mini-like encasing, Habey USA announces its new slimmer NVidia ION2 EPC-6568S aluminum-cased media players. Equipped with the efficient Dual Core 1.8GHz Atom and Nvidia ION GT218 graphics card with dedicated 512MB video memory, the EPC-6568S displays full 1080p while consuming less than 30W. This green low-profile media player comes at the size of a 1U with flexible installation options such as rack mount, wall mount, or even vesa mount optimal for retail, restaurants, clubs, etc. The low profile heat sink and cooling fan makes this system silent and optimal for in-home settop boxes as well. Providing high I/O flexibility, the internal dual mini-PCI Express slots allows for WIFI and TV Tuners with rear panel including HDMI+VGA ports, 2 USBs, 1 LAN, and S/PDIF HD digital audio. Unique for its serial connector on the rear panel, the EPC-6568S allows for home automation control and automatic control of peripheral devices suitable for applications from home theaters to digital signage.
- On board GPU with NVIDIA next generation ION – Dedicated 512 MB DDR3 video memory
- Intel dual core Atom with Hyper-Threading Technology support
- Low power consumption and with industrial-graded design for quiet, space-constrained environments
- HDMI and VGA dual independent display
- 2 mini-PCIE slots for TV Turner, WIFI, or 3G modules
- Supports high-definition video GPU-accelerated decoding at 1080p and CUDA encoding
- S/PDIF digital interface allows for high quality audio output
- 12V DC power input
- Supports Windows Embedded & Linux Features standard, performance, and advanced mod