The closed-ear GameCom 367 headset delivers an immersive audio experience with 50 mm stereo speakers and specially designed earpods that redistribute pressure for maximum comfort. When you’re ready to fire off orders, unveil the hidden, noise-canceling mic boom to strategize clearly with team members. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Closed-ear headset delivers an immersive audio experience.
- Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you’re ready to use it.
- Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
- In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
- Full Range Stereo: Stereo Headset
- Wearing style: Over the head
- Ear cushion material : Non-Allergenic
- Ear cushion design: Closed Ear
- Noise Canceling Mic: Yes
- Microphone Boom: Concealed
- Mute Control: Yes
- Volume Mute: Yes
- Technology: 3.5 MM analog
- Speaker Driver Size: 40 mm diameter
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz- 20kHz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz – 8kHz
- Cable Length: 6.5 feet
- Compatibility: Windows
- Retail Pack Dimensions(WxHXD)inches: 9-5/8 x 12 x 4-3/16
- Weight (approximate): 1.129 lbs
Responses coming in? Adjust audio levels using in-line volume and mic-mute controls. When you’re done, rotate, and tuck the mic boom inside the headset then let your score do the talking. As with any Plantronics headset, rugged, military-like design and extra strength cables keep your hardware hardcore game after game after game.
That’s all about the Plantronics GameCom 367. This Closed-Ear Gaming Headset is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.