This home theater tower brings a beautiful, powerful sound system, iPod player and charger to any room of your home. The 600 watt system is just booming with power, thanks to dual 3.5” tweeters, 3.5” mid-range drivers, and a 300-watt subwoofer that packs a massive punch. Simply plug in your iPod (classic, nano, and touch models are all compatible) and you’re ready to go – plus, this unit charges your iPod, so the party only stops when you run out of music! But when you do, just turn on the built-in FM radio to keep the music flowing. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Alarm Clock Control and Time – iPod Can be Controlled Through Remote – L (150Watts x 1) R (150Watts x 1) Subwoofer (300Watts x 1) – S/N: 85dB – iPod not included
- 2.1 Channel amplifier – iPod Charged Automatically – Frequency: L,R 150Hz-20kHz Subwoofer 50Hz-180Hz – THD: 0.1%
- Real 2.1 Channel output – Touch Key Control System – Mid Range Driver:Dual 3.5 Inch – Wood Construction w/ Beautiful Exterior
- iPod/iPhone/MP3/AUX Input – Full Function Remote Control – LCD display – Tweeter:Dual 3.5 inch – Power: DC 21 Volts w/ 110V Adapter
- Built-in FM Radio With Memory – Independant Control of Each Channel – Output power:600 Watts – Subwoofer: 8 inch – Dimensions: 7.48”D x 11.42”W x 39.37”H
- Brand Name: Pyle
- Model: PHST92IBK
- Height: 43.50 inches
- Width: 15.50 inches
- Weight: 39.40 pounds
- Warranty: 1- YEAR
There’s also an alarm clock so you can wake up to your favorite music. Don’t have an iPod? This unit is also equipped with a stereo RCA aux jacks on back – so you can plug in almost anything with stereo sound. Use the front panel touch controls or the included remote to adjust the volume, bass, treble, and even sort through your iPod’s music. The VFD display is bright and crisp, and the black wood finish is elegant and clean.
That’s all about the Pyle PHST92IBK Digital 2.1 Channel Home Theater Tower With iPod And iPhone Docking Station. This sound system is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.