Skullcandy is well known for their hipster/skater/punk-style headphones usually with pretty loud graphics and colors, but now after successfully made the leap to producing the Vandal iPhone speaker dock too.
- Features: Bass Control, Treble Control
- General Compatibility: All iPad Models, iPhone Cell Phones, iPod Digital Music Players
- Model Compatibility: iPhone 3GS, iPod Classic, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPad, iPad 2
- Number of Speakers: 4
- Input Type: iPod, 3.5mm Jack
- Power Source: AC Adapter, Battery-Powered
- Includes: AC Power Adapter, Remote Control, 3.5mm Cable
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 9.5 ” H x 17.0 ” W x 19.0 ” D
The Vandal iPhone speaker dock looks pretty retro/vintage and sleek, what with the black and gold. In fact the front portion of the speakers reminds me of a Marshall guitar amplifier head. The inside you get 80mm woofers and 19mm tweets, and a total output of 21 watts. There is also a 3.5mm input on the speaker, so that you can connect just about any music device to it. The Skullcandy Vandal Speaker Dock is priced for $150.99.