AdvanceTC has developed the world’s first portable computer with phone functionality and running Windows 7 OS. It is called the AdvanceTC Magix W3. This new Windows 7 hybrid tablet plush smartphone has the most practical combination you ever seen, and bundled with some really suitable features.
Features and Specs
* Running on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system
* Powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z530 single-core processor
* 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of solid-state drive (SSD)
* 4.8-inch touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
* 1.3-megapixel camera for video calls
* MAGIC Telephony Touch UI
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and accelerometer
* USB port, and headphone jack
* Supports in GSM and HSPA mobile networks
* Automatically wake from sleep when incoming call or text message
* Mini HDMI, mini USB, micro SD, SIM card slot, charging & docking I/O, 3.5mm jack connector
* Boasted by a 3200 mAh 3.7V battery
* Dimensions: 141 x 81.5 x 22 mm, & Weights: 260 g
The release date and pricing of AdvanceTC Magix W3 Windows 7 hybrid tablet is unavailable yet.