PBS app for iPad allows you to watch full-length episodes on your iPad from 25 of its programs, including Nature, Masterpiece Theater, News Hour, and Circus. PBS updated their free iPad application with support for multitasking and Apple’s AirPlay technology. You can now find some video that you want to watch from PBS, stream it to your Apple TV, and multitask around your iPad.
What’s new in version 1.2:
– Enjoy streaming video on AirPlay supported devices like an AppleTV connected TV.
– Quickly resume your program or browsing after switching away.
– Consistent sound without wondering which mode you’ve selected for the slide switch.
More changes in 1.2
– SEVERAL performance enhancements
– NEW icon for the Programs menu
– IMPROVED alert messages for rights restricted content
– IMPROVED network detection and messaging
– IMPROVED episode browsing experience