Gigabyte has announced two new gaming mouse to extends its gaming peripherals with M6980 Macro Gaming Mouse and M6900 Precision Gaming Mouse.These two features ergonomic design, Gigabyte’s GHOST Macro Engine and Gold-plated USB connectors.
M6980 Macro Gaming Mouse
Streamline-shaped GIGABYTE M6980 Macro Gaming Mouse is a seven-button ergonomic laser mouse supported by GIGABYTE’s GHOST macro engine. Equipped with 8KB onboard memory, GHOSST macro engine allows for up to 3 portable onboard proofile settings. The mouse also features up to 7080 gaming grade fps, on-the-fly DPI switching, 4-way scrolling, and rubberized coating surface. Not only are the 7 buttons customizable, the LED lighting system also flickers to display “breathing effect” as an indicator for DPI and profiles. Designed with 2000dpi laser sensor, 1000rps report rate and 20G acceleration, the sensitive M6980 Macro Gaming Mouse offers gamers precision and accuracy during engaged gaming activity.
* 2000DPI laser gaming sensor
* GHOST Macro Enngine with 8KB onboard memory
* Gaming-grade tracking up to 7080FPS
* On-the-fly DPI Switching
* 7 customizable buttons; 3 profile settings
* LED lighting system as DPI indicator
* Customizable color lighting via GHOSTTM Engine as profile indicator
M6900 Precision Gaming Mouse
Sharing the same exterior look with M6980, streamline-shaped ergonomic GIGABYTE M6900 Precision Gaming Mouse is a five-button gaming grade optical mouse. 30G acceleration ensures no signal is missed during rapid movement. Equipped with 3200dpi optical sensor, “+/-“ on-the-fly DPI switching, 5 programmable buttons and 2-way tilt-wheel, M6900 Precision Gaming Mouse is especially designed to satisfy FPS gamers.
* 3200DPI Pro-optical gaming sensor
* Gaming-grade 30G acceleration
* On-the-fly DPI switching
* 5 customized buttons and 4-way tilt-wheel functionality
* Software user interface features easy drag-down menu and adjustable resolution
For more information,please visit the Gigabyte website.