Fujifilm FinePix S1800 is a digital camera with 12.2 megapixel,18x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD….
Sporting a 12-megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD, a powerful Fujinon 18x wide-angle optical zoom (28mm-504mm equivalent) and an extra large 3.0-inch high-contrast LCD and electronic viewfinder, the FinePix S1800 is perfect for advanced amateur photographers who want an affordable, step-up digital camera that will still fit in the palm of their hand.
Now get 18x closer to your subject with Fujifilm Finepix S1800 camera. FUJIFILM India Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation, Japan, which is one of the world’s largest photographic solutions company, has come out with all new 18x super zoom camera at a very affordable price.
FinePix S1800 comes with a mechanically stabilized CCD sensor and high ISO sensitivity (ISO 6400) for anti-blur protection, the combination of these technologies reduces the blurring effect of both hand-shake and subject movement to provide sharp, clean and clear results even at the longest zoom settings or in the most challenging of lighting conditions. Using Fujifilm’s Scene Recognition Auto (SR Auto), the FinePix S1800 cleverly selects the scene type and the shooting conditions present. The camera settings get adjusted accordingly, optimizing results and making it easy to take good pictures.
Instant Zoom is an adaptable feature which enables the users to keep their subject in shot at long distance by offering a wide viewing area around the frame and then cropping in to the subject once the photo is taken. Zoom Bracketing is another useful function enables three shots to be taken at the single press of the button, at varying degrees of magnification (original, 1.4x and 2.0x). This enables instant editing on the camera to choose the ideal shot, rather than having to go back to a PC to facilitate a digital crop.
This camera also have Tracking Auto Focus feature. This function allows you to track moving subjects by half-pressing the shutter button and ensures that when you take the shot you capture your subject in the centre of the frame and in perfect focus, leaving no room for frustrating missed shots! To further enhance the existing face detection system, Fujifilm has added two fun and valuable features: Smile & Shoot Mode can recognize the precise moment your subject smiles and releases the shutter only when this happens, ensuring that all your photos are happy ones. Blink Detection warns you if any of your subjects have blinked so that you can re-take the photo if necessary.
New Auto Picture Rotation is a function that ensures your photos are always the right way around in playback. Whether you have taken a landscape or portrait image, you can enjoy your pictures whichever way around you are holding the camera, as the image will rotate in the screen to suit. Not to forget the Micro Thumbnail – a playback feature that allows for viewing an index-style image on the LCD. The FinePix S1800 will show up to 100 images in micro form. The control buttons are used to select specific images.
- 12.2-megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD for photo-quality poster-sized prints
- Fujinon 18x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28mm wide-angle to 504mm telephoto); Dual Image Stabilization
- Capture movies in HD quality 720p resolution
- 3.0-inch high-contrast LCD and Electronic View Finder
- Track a moving subject automatically for still picture capture
- 3.0-inch high-contrast LCD and Electronic View Finder: The FinePix S1800 is fitted with a high-contrast 230K-pixel 3.0-inch LCD and Electronic View Finder. The high-contrast LCD is a considerable benefit in bright light and means that the camera can be pitched at various shooting angles to enable framing of awkward shots, while the Electronic View Finder provides even more flexibility for the user.
- Dual Image Stabilization: Long-zoom cameras need stabilization more than any other compact, with handshake and subject movement a particular problem in low light at telephoto range. The FinePix S1800 reduces blur to a minimum with a mechanically stabilized CCD sensor and high ISO sensitivity (to ISO 6400), so that blur is reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal: To provide perfectly exposed and focused portrait shots, the FinePix S1800 is fitted with Fujifilm’s latest Face Detection technology which is able to track up to 10 faces simultaneously, at almost any angle to the camera. The system instantly corrects red-eye and then saves both the original and the corrected image file automatically.
- Brand Name: Fuji
- Model: S1800
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 12 MP
- Optical zoom: 18 x
- Display Size: 3.00 inches
- Width: 5.5 inches
- Height: 3.9 inches
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
Panorama mode allows you to take a series of pictures and then stitch them together to create an impressive continuous shot of a landscape or a group of friends. This new model features pre-programmed scene modes that offer a one-touch setting for almost any situation, including: Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, and Text. The new S1800 quickly shoots two images in rapid succession – one with the flash and one without – and saves both. This convenient function lets users perform a comparison at their convenience and selectthe most pleasing image. It also features Programmed AE, Shutter Priority AE, and Manual mode with extensive metering and focus options for the more advanced user.
Resources :press-releases. techwhack.com, amazon.com
| « Previous
Unofficial GV App GV Mobile+ Finally Returns To The AppStore
| Next »
Hello Kitty flash drive