Sony Cyber-shot TX66 can capture amazing snapshots and video, you will be really surprised after see its image quality. Sony Cyber-shot TX66 has lavishly of fun shooting options for those who are looking for more than just taking pictures. Cyber-shot TX66 notable features are 18.2 megapixels, Exmor R CMOS sensor, 3.3″ OLED touch screen, Full HD 1080/60i video, high speed Auto Focus (AF), 5x optical zoom etc.
Never say “I wish I’d had my camera” again—with the thinnest Sony Cyber-shot camera yet, you’ll be prepared to nab the shot anywhere, at any time. Just slip this incredibly slim DSC-TX66 camera into your pocket or purse, then rest assured the next time something amazing happens, you’ll be ready. As slender as a AA battery, this camera is small in size but huge in shooting potential with a whopping 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor for incredible lowlight performance, Full HD 1080/60i video capture (records in 29-minute segments), plus 5x optical zoom and 10x Clear Image zoom. And with a big, beautiful 3.3″ OLED touch screen, flipping through photos, navigating menus or exploring creative Picture Effects options is fun and easier than ever.
Sony DSC-TX66 Digital Camera (Silver) is available at B&H Photo-Video-Audio for $349.99
|18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor
The 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor captures ultra-high definition images that take full advantage of the camera’s sharp Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens. The sensor enables advanced processing that reduces noise levels resulting in stunning low light images with incredible details.
|Slim and stylish design
At just over 1/2″ thin and only 3.3 oz, this stylish camera is the perfect size to take with you almost anywhere. Slip it into a pocket, purse or backpack and be ready to shoot memorable moments.
|High speed AF
To improve focusing speed and sensitivity, the Exmor R CMOS sensor uses its rapid throughput to deliver high-quality image signals to the camera’s BIONZ processor, which provides intelligent response data to a new high speed actuator motor in the lens. The result is fast, DSLR-like focusing speeds even in low light.
|Full HD 1080/60i
Record crystal clear movies at the highest resolution available with capabilities for 60i in 1080 AVCHD video. This provides stunning, fast motion video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV. With dual record of stills and movies, you can shoot both at the same time.
|Optical zoom plus Clear image zoom
Most digital zooms use electronic cropping to get closer to the subject, resulting in unsharp images. With Clear Image Zoom the powerful processor compares patterns found in adjacent pixels and creates new pixels to match selected patterns, resulting in more realistic, higher-quality images. Clear Image Zoom doubles optical zoom for closer photos.
|Capture the decisive moment with up to 10fps
Capture full 18.2 megapixel resolution images at up to 10 frames per second, helping to ensure that the decisive moment is captured such as the soccer ball flying into the goal. In addition, a mechanical shutter helps reduce distortion when continuously shooting moving subjects.
|Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode
Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode for blur-free movies even while walking.4 Camera-shake compensation using Optical SteadyShot/Active Mode has been improved with the addition of new electronic image stabilization. Now it’s easier than ever to obtain sharp, blur-free movies even when zooming in unsteady situations, such as shooting with one hand while walking.
|3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama mode
Produce awe-inspiring images with 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama capabilities. Photos will take on a new dimension of creative capabilities for viewing the world in a whole new way.
|More Details Click.|
- Camera Type : Touch screen
- Lens Type : Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar
- Aperture : f 3.5-4.8
- Optical Zoom : 5x
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : Still 16:9: 28-140mm / Still 4:3: 26-130mm / Movie 16:9: 28-140mm(SteadyShot Standard), 30-150mm(SteadyShot Active) / Movie 4:3: 35-175mm(SteadyShot Standard), 37-185mm(SteadyShot Active)
- Lens Construction : 12 elements in 10 groups(including 6 aspheric elements, 1 prism)
- Minimum Focus Distance : iAuto:AF(W:Approx.3cm(0.1”) to Infinity, T:Approx.60cm(1.97′) to Infinity) / Program Auto:AF(W:Approx.8cm(0.26′) to Infinity, T:Approx.60cm(1.97′) to Infinity)
- Aspheric Elements : 6
- Clear Image Zoom : 10x
- Macro Mode : Yes
- Steady Shot Mode:Active : Yes
- Imaging Sensor : 1/2.3″ Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Processor : BIONZ
- Pixel Gross : 18.9MP
- Effective Picture Resolution : 18.2MP
- Color Filter System : RGB primary color filters
- Self-timer : Off / 10sec. / 2sec. / portrait1 / portrait2
- Shutter Speeds : Auto(2″ – 1/1600) / Program Auto(1″ – 1/1600)
- Burst Mode : Approx 10 fps at 18.2MP (Maximum 10 shots)
- Anti Motion Blur : Yes
- Sweep Panorama : Sweep Panorama / Intelligent Sweep Panorama HR / 3D Sweep Panorama
- Face Detection : 8 Faces (Auto / Off / Child Priority / Adult Priority / Key Selected Face Memory)
- Smile Shutter technology : Yes
- Image Stabilization : Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode Image Stabilization
- In-Camera Editing : Trimming / Red Eye Correction / Unsharp Masking
- Intelligent Auto : Yes
- Shooting Tips : Yes
- Background Defocus : Yes
- Superior Auto : Yes
- Tracking Focus : Off / Auto
- Blink Detection : Yes
- Picture Effects : HDR Painting / Richtone Monochrome / Miniature / Toy camera / Pop Color / Partial Color / Soft High-key / Watercolor / Illustration
More Details Click.
In the Box
- Battery (NP-BN)
- Wrist Strap
- Instruction Manual
- AC Adaptor AC-UB10
- Paint Pen
- Multi USB Cable
- Tripod Adaptor
Cyber-shot Digital Camera TX66 (Silver) is also available at Sony Store for $349.99
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Metal Gear Solid HD Will Arrive On PS Vita This Summer
| Next »
iTether For iOS Is Back With HTML5-Only Solution