Notcom has released TinyUmbrella 4.21.06 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This update version supports iOS 4.3b3 to save SHSH blobs as well as a nifty bugfix. Also there is a rumour hearing that Apple might release iOS 4.3 between two weeks. So grab your SHSH Blolbs before Apple stop signing it after Release of iOS 4.3.
* You can save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2.1 only if it’s being signed by Apple. Go grab your SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2.1 before it’s too late. Apple stops signing a firmware when an updated version is out.
* TinyUmbrella can save SHSH blobs regardless of jailbreak.
* With TinyUmbrella you can save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2.1 even if you’re on an older iOS version.
The steps are as follows:
Step1: Download TinyUmbrella for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Step 2: Run the TinyUmbrella.
(Mac users: Copy the app to your desktop or you’ll get repeating password prompts if you ran the app from within the DMG).
Step 3: Now Connect your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch 4G, 3G 2G, iPad or Apple TV 2G to your computer. TinyUmbrella will detect your iDevice.
* Make Sure iTunes is closed
* Now Simply Hit the Save SHSH button at Top-Right side of the window.
TinyUmbrella will save SHSH blobs of the latest firmware + all those blobs that you had saved for older firmwares (if any) on Cydia server. This will also generate a ticket to save SHSH blobs for the latest firmware to Cydia server.
Step 5: That’s it. You have secured your future jailbreak by saving SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2.1 using TinyUmbrella. You can find the saved SHSH file directory under advanced Tab on TinyUmbrella and Cydia will also display your Saved SHSH blobs/status pending.
Click on ads to buy
| « Previous
Download TinyUmbrella 4.21.06 To Supports 4.3b3 SHSH’s and Bug Fixes
| Next »
Apple Possibly Releasing iOS 4.3 On 14th February at 10 a.m Pacific