NVIDIA release new slew of Quadro mobile GPUs and each sporting Optimus for battery life too.NVIDIA Quadro professional solutions are true technological breakthroughs with delivering up to 5x faster performance across a broad range of design, animation and video applications…….
NVIDIA announced a new line of Quadro professional graphics solutions for mobile workstations. Designed for engineers, industrial designers, animators and film & video editors that need to take their work with them and these new Quadro graphics processing units (GPUs) leverage the NVIDIA Fermi architecture which combines fast visualisation performance with high performance computing capabilities. This massively parallel processing horsepower transforms laptop computers into mobile super computers.Featuring twice the number of CUDA cores and twice the graphics memory over previous generations and these new Quadro GPUs also incorporate NVIDIA Optimus technology, maximising battery life by automatically powering the GPU only when needed. Optimus also provides users with the ability to drive up to four displays at the same time.Building on a decade of innovation and leadership in professional mobile graphics, the new Quadro line of mobile graphics solutions includes:
- Quadro 5010M (Ultra-High End): 384 CUDA cores; 4 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 4000M (High End): 336 CUDA cores; 2 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 3000M (High End): 240 CUDA cores; 2 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 2000M (Mid-Range): 192 CUDA cores; 2 GB DDR3 memory; designed for 15.6-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 1000M (Mid-Range): 96 CUDA cores; 2 GB DDR3 memory; designed for 15.6-inch mobile workstations
The new standard for mobile workstation graphics excellence-the NVIDIA Quadro 5010M.The flagship Quadro 5010M features Error Correction Code (ECC) and fast, 64-bit double precision capabilities to ensure the greatest accuracy and fidelity of results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, data integrity and precision is assured, without sacrificing performance.Quadro 5010M features an unprecedented 4 GB of fast GDDR5 memory to enable interactivity on the largest projects. Shattering previous 3D graphics benchmarks, professionals on the go can achieve nearly a billion triangles per second with this ultra high-end Quadro mobile graphics solution.Similar to the NVIDIA Quadro 5000M, the groundbreaking NVIDIA Fermi-based mobile workstation graphics solution announced last year, and currently available in both the Dell Precision M6500 and HP EliteBook 8740w mobile workstations, additional features of these new NVIDIA Quadro mobile professional graphics solutions include:
- The NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture – Quadro mobile GPUs deliver massive performance gains when running computationally intensive applications such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro – support for the highest quality, stereoscopic viewing experience is helping drive the development of 3D capable visualisation applications from companies such as Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, Siemens and Agilent.
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine technology – dramatically improves performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and scientific applications, enabling a user’s work to flow interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- NVIDIA GPU Tessellation Engine technology – with support for OpenGL 4.1, Shader Model 5.0 and DirectX 11, tessellation automatically generates finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes without sacrificing performance.
Application certification support for the broadest spectrum of professional applications, including those utilising OpenGL 4.1, Shader Model 5.0 and Microsoft DirectX 11, plus DirectCompute and OpenCL standards. Companies such as Adobe, Autodesk and Dassault Systemes certify NVIDIA Quadro solutions for professionals whose livelihoods depend on maximum uptime with their applications.Mobile workstation manufacturers have relied on NVIDIA GPUs for the past decade and will integrate these Quadro solutions in their newest mobile workstations scheduled to be announced throughout 2011.
To Buy Click On Ads:
| « Previous
HP EliteBook 8560p Business Notebook Coming Next Month
| Next »
Super Talent CoreStore MV