Gameloft have made Android game Dungeon Hunter free for one day only, offering a handy way to bypass the pre-weekend boredom. Available as part of the game studio’s Advent Twitter promotion, the game was released back in May 2010.With gameplay set over the land of Gothicus, Dungeon Hunter is a 3D epic quest set in a dark fantasy world. Dungeon Hunter is available for iPhone, iPod touch, Windows Phone 7 and Android platform.
Features of Dungeon Hunter:
* Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and achieve different types of quests and missions: explore, kill, protect, find special items… 5 faeries, each with their own personality, will help you, providing protection, powers and advice.
* Create your own character: choose his class from Rogue (to act stealthily), Knight (to use the blade as your favorite weapon) or Mage (to perform the most powerful magic).
* Evolve and progress along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests, and choose how to distribute them according to the skills you want to favor.
Tons of items, weapons and armors to find or buy from the merchant. They will change the look and abilities of your character.
* A great gameplay experience (hack ‘n’ slash) for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.
* Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil, by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.
Thus, in order to grab the free game, just visit the following URL from your Android mobile device’s mobile web browser:
The free Dungeon Hunter offer will be presented, and just click on Free Download button to get the free game. The free game is in .apk package file format, so you may need an Apps Installer or File Manager to install the game.
Alternatively, just visit the above link location on a computer, and enter your phone number in order to get a SMS with a link to download the free game.
Click On Ads To Buy Android Phones