Apacer has officially introduced its newest home HD media player called the Apacer AL720.Most importantly, this innovation packs a built-in 2.5 inch SATAII HDD which allows you to store numerous videos, songs as well as photos.The new device is equipped with USB 2.0 port, which is designed for connecting external hard drives and flash drives. However, Apacer AL720 player is built-in a 2.5-inch hard drive with SATA II interface (its capacity is not specified).
* Equipped with USB 2.0 port
* Built-in a 2.5-inch hard drive with SATA II interface (its capacity is not specified)
* Can connect to home network via Wi-Fi (optional)
* Video formats: MPEG-1 (MPG / DAT), MPEG-2 (AVI / ISO / IFO / MPG / VOB), MPEG-4 (AVI / Xvid / ASP / AVC HD/H.264), WMV, FLV, KMV, RM / RMVB, TS, M2TS, TP, MJPEG, MOV, and VC1
* Portable & compact size
* Mulit-format & multiple subtitles support
* Capable of 1080p (Full HD) video resolution
* DTS technology, S/PDIF, and HDMI 1.3 interface
* Bundled with a remote control
* Dimensions: 180 x 35 x 110 mm and weight 235 grams (without HDD)
Apacer is offering the new Apacer AL720 HD media player with built-in HDD from 18th January to 28th February 2011. Apacer is also offering a free Apacer branded carrying-bag with every Apacer AL720 HD Media Player.