The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility with modern convenience. It plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
Based on the Renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is a side-address studio condenser based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, which can be found in studios worldwide. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. The Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
This means you’ll get crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
AT2020 USB Specs
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 -16,000 Hz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Power Requirements: USB power (5V DC)
- Weight (less accessories) 13.2 oz (374 g)
- Dimensions: 6.38″ (162.0 mm) long, 2.05″ (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-type connector
Audio-Technica 20 Series–Affordable Pro Audio Microphone Solutions
Audio-Technica’s stringent consistency, reliability and quality standards bring professional performance to this extremely affordable line of home/project studio microphones.