Bluetrek releases lightweight Carbon, which is world’s first carbon fiber Bluetooth headset and the world’s first carbon fiber Bluetooth headset and allows for four and a half hours of talk time or five days on standby………
Bluetrek is to announce the availability of CARBON, the world’s first Bluetooth headset made of carbon fiber – giving it super strength and balanced weight.This new Bluetooth headset is equipped with the best in class audio enhancement technology for both the user and the receiver to assure crystal clear conversations for both parties. In addition, the patented mechanism embedded in the carbon fiber tube allows extended talk time, yet reduces weight to less than 6grams while retaining a slender aesthetic to the ear piece, warranting long time wear with superb comfort.Bluetrek will showcase this new product during the Spring edition of The Hong Kong Electronics and Global Sources Fair from April 12 to 17th, 2011.
- 5.9g ultra light
- Ultra fast connection
- You can swithch on the headset when call arriving
- Mechanical ON/OFF switch
- Always know if your headset on or off. Never call someone mistakenly.
- Voice Alert in 3 languages: English, Spanish and Mandarin
- Reminds you of the actions in your headset such as: connect/ disconnect, call rejected, last number redial, low battery, mute/ unmute etc.
- Multipoint technology : Supports active connections with 2 Bluetooth enabled mobile or devices simultaneously
- Simplified Pairing
- No Pin code needed for most of latest mobile
- Battery Status on iPhone
- Battery meter shows in the status bar of your iPhone™ automatically.
- Dual color LED (Blue & Red):
- To state charge, end of charge, battery level, stand-by and communication
- Removable pen clip: Keep you headset always with you, convenient carry.
- Earhook is unnecessary: 4 different size ear buds that fits comfortably into your ear.Comfortable even when wearing glasses
- volume up, volume down, mute, unmute, transfer calls between phone and headset, call waiting, call reject, last number redial, reset ,etc.