Bose bring VCS-10 Center Channel – Speaker with home theater sound for component systems. The VCS-10® center channel speaker features slim, sleek dimensions that complement your television or entertainment center. The slim design attract most and that easily set anywhere and match with your device. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
- Compound loaded drivers optimize low frequency output for rich, cinema-like dialogue from a small enclosure
- Two flared ports help reproduce bass with no audible distortion
- Compatible with surround sound receivers rated from 10 to 100 watts/rated 4 to 8 ohms
- Electronic protection circuitry prevents the speaker from being over-driven, offering increased reliability
- Magnetic shielding prevents interference with your television
- Brand Name: Bose
- Model: 19158
- Color Name: Black
- Speaker Type: Center channel speaker
- Speaker Amplification Type: Passive
- Speakers Maximum Output Power: 100 Watts
- Speaker Connectivity: Wired
- Depth: 6 inches
- Height: 3.2 inches
- Width: 21.5 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
Whether you’re upgrading an existing surround speaker system or adapting your current listening system to accommodate the surround capabilities of DVD and HDTV programming, the VCS-10 center-channel speaker from Bose is your key to attractive, exciting home theater sound. Get more from your component system and let the whole family enjoy lifelike movie dialogue, even when people are seated off-axis from the speaker and screen.
The VCS-10 is designed to complement your existing TV or entertainment center. Its patented Compound Loaded drivers are built to deliver clear, cinema-like dialog, and its Articulated Array drivers “lock” dialogue to the screen and provide a large, even sound field.
The speaker’s magnetic shielding prevents image distortion when the speaker is mounted atop a TV or computer monitor. The speaker comes with 4 pre-attached feet and 4 optional-use additional self-adhesive rubber feet.
According to Bose, standard zip cord (2-conductor, 18-gauge wire) works for most applications. If your speaker will be more than 30 feet from your audio/video receiver or amplifier, however, Bose recommends 16-gauge wire (45 feet) or 14-gauge wire (70 feet), for hookup that maintains a maximum frequency-response deviation of +/- 0.5 dB.