The Aiptek A-HD+ 1080P High Definition Camcorder lets you capture stunning high-definition video with point-and-shoot convenience. Ideal for sporting events, vacations and uploading to video sharing Web sites such as YouTube, this compact and versatile camcorder can also double as a personal media player and recorder by connecting it directly to your TV/VCR/DVD player. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Captures video at up to HD 1080P; records directly from TV, DVD player or VCR
- Accepts up to 32 GB SDHC memory cards for extended recording
- 2.4-inch color LCD screen with 270-degree swiveling ability
- Backed by one-year warranty
- Compact high-definition camcorder with 128MB built-in memory
- Model Number: A-HD+
- Image sensor: 5 megapixels CMOS (2592 x 1944)
- Still image: 3200 x 2400 pixels (8 megapixels), 2560 x 1920 pixels (5 megapixels), 2048 x 1536 pixels (3 megapixels)
- Movie mode: 1440 x 1080 pixels (H.264), up to 30 fps; 1280 x 720 pixels (H.264), up to 60 fps; 720 x 480 pixels (D1), up to 60 fps; 352 x 240 pixels (CIF), up to 30 fps
- File format: MOV (video), JPEG (photo), WAV (audio)
- Macro mode: 30 to 50 centimeters (macro), 50 centimeters to infinity (normal)
- Digital zoom: 4x
- Display: 2.4-inch TFT LCD display with 270-degree rotation
- Internal memory: 128 MB built-in memory; 90 MB for storage
- External memory: SD card slot (32 GB SDHC maximum)
- Input/output: Audio input, Component output
- Video system: NTSC/PAL color system supported
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: NP-60 Li-Ion battery (1200 mA)
- Battery life: Up to 200 images (still), up to 90 minutes (video)
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- What’s in the Box: A-HD+ Camcorder, lithium ion battery, AC charger cable, USB cable, component cable, A/V cable, lens cap, wrist strap, user’s guide
High-Definition Video with One-Touch Convenience
The Aiptek A-HD+ features advanced H.264 high-end compression technology that lets you capture stunning HD 1080P (1440 x 1080 with 16:9 aspect ratio) video at 30 frames per second. For sporting events and other fast-paced subjects, the A-HD+ can capture HD 720P (1280 x 720 with 16:9 aspect ratio) video at a brisk 60 frames per second.
Whatever you decide to record, this economical camcorder offers direct playback to your HD-TV, standard TV, PC or Mac, and with a few simple steps, you can easily convert your HD videos for playback on your iPod. And not to be outdone, it can also take high-quality 8 mega pixel still shots that you can upload via the USB connection straight to your computer.
Designed for quick and easy video capture, the A-HD+ doesn’t skimp on features. A swivel-reversible 2.4-inch TFT Color LCD display lets you swivel 270-degrees for unlimited video and photo taking. You can also use the LCD to review and playback your HD video clips and hi-resolution stills. This point-and-shoot camcorder features a 4x digital zoom with a fixed focus that allows you to zoom in and out while recording video without compromising your shot. The camcorder’s night shot feature enhances your image quality in low-light situations, and a flash with red-eye reduction is included for your stills.
So you’ll never miss a video opportunity while you’re on the road, the camcorder is compact enough when folded to fit easily into a jacket pocket or shoulder bag. For the ultimate in convenience and versatility, it includes a USB port that can be used to charge its rechargeable Li-Ion battery via your computer’s USB port. You can also charge the batteries via the included AC charger cable.
Personal Media Player and Recorder
When you’re done shooting, you can use the A-HD+ as your own personal media player and recorder. By connecting the camera directly into your TV, VCR, or DVD player, you can record your favorite movies, TV shoes, sporting events, movies, and more. As long as the device you want to connect to has an RCA output, the A-HD+ can record.
The camera includes an HDTV component output that lets you connect the camera directly to your HD-TV for high-definition playback. You can also save your videos and create your own digital video library for later viewing, or view your recordings directly on the camera’s LCD while you’re on the go. The A-HD+ includes 128 MB of built-in memory and can accept up to a 32 GB SDHC memory cards to record longer video that you can play back directly or upload to your own computer.
The Aiptek A-HD+ 1080P High Definition Camcorder is backed by a one-year warranty.
In the Box:
- A-HD+ Camcorder
- Lithium ion battery
- AC charger cable
- USB cable
- Component cable
- A/V cable, lens cap
- Wrist strap
- User’s guide
With the new A-HD+ from Aiptek you get all the great features of the A-HD but now you also get 1080P recording! One-touch recording allows you to capture stunning 1080 P HD video at 30 frames per second with H.264 technology. You can also record 780P HD video at 60 frames per second. Connect to your TV/VCR/DVD player to record video clips, pictures, and audio recordings, and playback directly on the built-in 2.4″ color LCD. Take still pictures up to 8MP. 4X Digital Zoom with Fixed Focus and Night Shot. LCD swivels 270° for unlimited video and photo taking. Conveniently charge your new A-HD+ via the USB cable when connected to your PC or use the AC Charger cable included with no need to remove the battery from camera. Connect to your HDTV Component inputs to display your high definition video clips and pictures. Use up to 32GB of SDHC card storage to record longer video before having to upload to your PC. Ships with: Camcorder, Lithium Ion Battery, AC Charger, USB Cable, Component and AV Cable, Lens Cap, Wrist Strap, and User’s Guide.