Canon has released the ELPH 100 HS CMOS PowerShot digital camera. It has a very good value, offering good photo and video quality outside and indoors. The camera features is a 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity CMOS sensor, a 4X optical zoom, a wide angle 28mm equivalent lens and a 3.0-inch LCD screen for easy viewing and scrolling through menus.
Coming in an array of bold, eye-catching colors that will be a sure fit for any personality, the sleek and stylish PowerShot ELPH 100 HS digital camera is what you need to add that creative edge. It’s packed with powerful technologies (3.0-inch LCD screen, HS SYSTEM, Full 1080p HD video and more!) that make this memory-making tool a great value.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera is available at Amazon for $109.00
- Canon’s HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 Megapixel CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves shooting in low-light situations without the need for a flash and lowers noise levels at higher ISO settings.
- Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality and keep footage stabilized with Dynamic IS.
- Get high-speed shooting in a point-and-shoot camera: High-speed Burst Mode captures 8.2fps and Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speeds to allow slow motion playback.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations.
- 4x Optical Zoom with a Wide-Angle lens (28-112mm) Optical Image Stabilizer and a 3.0-inch PureColor System LCD.
- Movie Digest Mode records a short video clip right before shooting a still image and then combines one day’s worth of clips into one video.
- New scene modes, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome, add an artistic look to your photos.
Experience the Power
The system is the result of two technologies brought together in a compact PowerShot. The first is the 12.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, which positions the light-receiving surface for optimal light reception. More light means clearer, blur-free images with plenty of detail and nuance, even in dark areas. Working together with the CMOS sensor to deliver the HS SYSTEM is Canon’s advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor, which actively reduces noise and delivers high speed image processing.
Image Capture Device
12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CMOS
Approx. 12.8 Megapixels
Approx. 12.1 Megapixels
5.0 (W) – 20.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 28 – 112mm)
Normal AF: 1.2 in. (3cm) – infinity (W), 1.6 ft. (50cm) – infinity (T)
Macro: 1.2 in. – 1.6 ft. (30-50cm) (W)
3.0-inch TFT color LCD (wide viewing angle type)
Approx. 230,000 dots
For rest portions click here.
It also available at Canon for $179.99