JVC has developed a new hybrid full HD camcorder called the JVC GC-PX1. The new JVC GC-PX1 is a high-performance camcorder and comes loaded with some high-end features and specifications. This video camera sports a 10.6-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 10x optical zoom lens, a 3.0-inch tilting touchscreen LCD display, JVC’s FalconBrid Image processor, a 32GB of internal storage, an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot and has the ability to record 1080p Full HD video at 60fps.
* 38.5-385mm (35mm equiv.) F2.8-4.5 lens with 10x optical zoom
* 10.6-megapixel BSI (Back Sensor Illuminated) CMOS sensor
* 3-inch touchscreen LCD display with adjustable angle of view
* JVC’s FalconBird high-performance image processor
* Optical image stabilization
* 64x digital zoom
* Capable to record HD video in 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) at 60 frames per second
* Shoot 640×480 pixel resolution slow-motion videos at 300 fps
* 10.6-megapixel resolution in capture still images
* Built-in 32GB of internal storage, & supports SDXC memory card slot
* HDMI and USB 2.0 port
* Dimensions: 131 x 67 x 122 mm and weight about 515 grams (with battery)
JVC GC-PX1 hybrid camcorder should be available in Japan for price of about $1220.