Kodak bring the EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP camera. This is a Waterproof Digital Camera with 2.4-Inch LCD screen. And might World’s only digital cameras with 3-step for sharing, One-button upload to e-mail or to Kodak PULSE Display, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook, FLICKR, Twitter, ORKUT, YANDEX, and KAIXIN001 Sites. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
Ready for life unlimited?
Don’t get caught off your game. Be ready with the Kodak EasyShare Sport Camera. Take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Then just press to impress.
Splash! Whether it’s a dunk in the pool, a downpour on the hiking trail, or a spilled drink at the restaurant, life can catch you off your game. Be ready with the Kodak EasyShare Sport Camera. Take a dip and take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Check out the great outdoors without worrying about dirt, dust, and sand. Plus, wherever you go, your friends will wish they were there. With Kodak’s Share button you can tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing to friends or the Kodak PULSE Display or upload to Kodak Gallery,2 Facebook, Twitter, FLICKR, YouTube, ORKUT, YANDEX, and KAIXIN001 Sites.3 Just press to impress. So Kodak.
Just press to impress
World’s only cameras with 3-step sharing!1
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1—Just press Share when in review mode
- Step 2—Choose your favorite sharing destination, e-mail address, or Kodak PULSE Display2
- Step 3—Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)
Only Kodak Cameras:
- Let you simultaneously share to multiple social networks, e-mail and PULSE Display1,2
- Automatically share when you connect to a PC1
- Tag to the largest number of social networks1
Take a swim and take your best shot: Waterproof*, dustproof**, and worry proof
- Take the plunge—shoot stills and video up to 10 ft underwater
- Go anywhere—dustproof design lets you shoot in just about any environment
- Don’t get the blues—underwater white balance mode gives true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves
* IEC 60529 IPX8 compliant ** IEC 60529 IP6X compliant
Share your world big and bright with 12 MP
- Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
- More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality
- However you choose to print—at home, at retail, or online—trust Kodak for picture quality that’s truly exceptional and for memories that will last
2.4 in. bright LCD
- Relive moments and view pictures with brilliance and clarity
- Brighter, more vibrant details thanks to Kodak Color Science
Beautiful pictures, more often—automatically with Kodak’s Smart Capture feature
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
- Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
- Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
- Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
Amazing HD quality pictures
- Take stunning HD pictures in 16:9 format
- View your pictures in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devices
With the EasyShare Sport Camera in your hands, incredible pictures and videos are in your grasp
Shoot video with ease
- Record life in motion up to 10 ft underwater with continuous VGA video
- Features include audio capture and on-camera editing
- Enjoy video print options including 9-up prints, plus view and share single frames
Scene and color modes
- Get great shots time after time with multiple scene modes, including auto, sport, portrait, snow, fireworks, and backlight
- Have fun with five different color modes: vivid, full, and basic color, black & white, and sepia
For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings.
Never miss a moment with AA batteries
Your camera is always ready to go using convenient AA batteries.
Kodak EasyShare Software
The complete solution for transferring, online sharing, e-mailing, organizing, editing, and creative printing of your pictures.
- Organize your pictures with your own tags, star ratings, and date and time stamps, then use the search feature to quickly find any picture in your collection
- Edit your pictures with ease—select from a variety of simple tools that reduce red-eye, improve lighting, remove wrinkles and blemishes, and add text
- Create photo projects online or at home—choose from hundreds of templates and designs to create album pages, cards, invitations and much more
- Manually upload to Kodak Gallery2, YouTube, Facebook, FLICKR, Twitter, ORKUT, YANDEX, and KAIXIN001 sites3, plus e-mail and Kodak PULSE Display2
Everything you need to shoot and share
- Kodak EasyShare Sport Camera
- Kodak Alkaline AA Batteries or equivalent
- Wrist strap
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Kodak PULSE Display and Kodak Gallery support still pictures; video not supported.
- Sharing sites vary by region
- All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
Megapixels 12 MP
Zoom Fixed focus lens with 5X digital zoom
Display size 2.4 in. color display
Face Recognition No
Smart Capture Yes
- WINDOWS XP SP2, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 or later
- INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 or higher
- MACINTOSH 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or higher
- SAFARI 1.1 or higher
- PENTIUM 4, 2.8 GHz processor or higher
- 1 GB RAM and 64 MB video RAM
- 300 MB hard drive space available
- CD-ROM drive
- Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
- 1024 x 768 display resolution