Nikon bring Coolpix S80 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch OLED Touchscreen and 5x Wide-Angle Zoom Nikkor ED Lens. High style meets high tech with the debut of the ultra-slim, Touch Control Nikon Coolpix S80. The large, bright 3.5-inch Ultra-High Resolution (819,000-dot) Organic LED (OLED) Clear Color Display provides touch control of camera functions, and the display’s wide viewing angle and anti-glare coating make for bright, brilliant image composition, viewing and sharing. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
* 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor for stunning images; 5x wide-angle optical Zoom-Nikkor ED glass lens
* 3.5-inch Ultra-High Resolution (819,000-dot) Organic LED (OLED) Clear Color Display
* HD (720p) Movie with Stereo and HDMI Output
* 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
* Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
* Brand Name: Nikon
* Model: S80 Black
* Optical Sensor Resolution: 14.1 MP
* Optical zoom: 5 x
* Display Size: 3.500 inches
* Width: 2.5 inches
* Height: 0.7 inches
* Weight: 0.29 pounds
Nikon Coolpix S80 Highlights:
Superior Image Quality
- 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor for stunning images.
- 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-Nikkor ED Glass Lens: versatile 35-175mm lens ranges wide to capture landscapes, zooms in to get close to the action. In the Nikkor tradition of precision optics, the high-quality ED glass lens delivers superb color and razor-sharp results.
- 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effects of camera shake.
- Hybrid VR Image stabilization by lens shift and electronic VR.
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
- High ISO up to 6400 for optimum results when shooting in low light or photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Nikon’s Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to ten shots while the shutter is pressed, then selects and saves the sharpest image.
- EXPEED C2 continues to expand the possibilities of photography with improved levels of image quality, fine detail and processing speed. Custom-optimized for each Coolpix model, Nikon’s renowned digital image processing engine ensures outstanding images.
- 3.5-inch Ultra-High Resolution (819,000-dot) Organic LED (OLED) Clear Color Display for still images and HD movies that come alive with rich detail and improved contrast. The large Touch Control Display controls the camera’s key functions, and the display’s wide viewing angle, brightness control and anti-glare coating make it easy to compose, view and share pictures.
- Ultra-Slim design. Just 0.7 inches thin.
- Sliding lens cover linked to power-on.
- Enhanced User Interface for intuitive operation. Creative Control
- ISO can be set as high as 6400 (3M or smaller images)
- In-camera Picture editing include Quick Retouch, Active DLighting, Soft Focus, Selective Color, Cross Screen, Fish-eye effect, Miniature effect and more.
- Touch Control Display makes it easy to write or draw on the large Display.
- Built-in Slide Show with Music.
- Subject Tracking track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus. HD Movie Recording
- HD (720p) Movie with Stereo and HDMI Output, optical Zoom control and stereo sound recording. HDMI output allows easy in-camera playback or convenient playback on HD-TV or computer.
- Smart Portrait System
- Smile Timer automatically releases the shutter when your subject smiles.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix automatically corrects most instances of red-eye as you shoot. You may never see red-eye again.
- Face-Priority AF. Nikon’s face-finding technology automatically detects up to 12 faces.
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tones at three different levels for optimal portraits; can be applied while shooting or during playback.
- Blink Proof automatically takes two sequential shots and saves the one in which your subject’s eyes are open.
- Blink Warning alerts you if a subject has blinked.
- 17 Scene modes automatically adjusts camera settings for specific scenes
- Easy Auto Mode automatically recognizes the scene you’re shooting and selects the most appropriate scene mode; offers six scene modes plus auto.
- Macro shooting as close as 2.8 inches.
- 150 shots (approx.) with supplied EN-EL10 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
| « Previous |
Apple LED Cinema Display 27-Inch
| Next » |
Portal 2 :PC Game Pre-Order In Amazon