Olympus has introduced a new camera with combination of fancy, crushproof, shoot high quality video and images simultaneously. The Olympus Tough TG-810 camera is boasted with a lot of excellent functionality including 3.0 inches of Ssuper Precision HyperCrystal III LCD display and 14 mega pixel CCD image sensor.
In addition to the stunning crushproof performance, the rugged TOUGH TG-810 is also waterproof (to 10m), shockproof (to 2m), freezeproof (to -10°C) as well as water repellent and scratch resistant, featuring a 14-megapixel image sensor, 5x wide optical zoom, Eye-Fi Card compatibility, integrated manometer, and 3-sensor GPS plus electronic compass that ideal for your adventurous lifestyles.
* Advanced TruePic III+ processor
* High-resolution 3.0-inch Super Precision HyperCrystal III LCD screen with glare-resistant coating
* Capture 720p HD video and high-resolution 14 megapixel still shots
* Three-sensor GPS & Electronic Compass for easy recording the way the camera is pointing – even while power off
* Sliding double lock mechanism plus additional metal lens barrier
* Enhanced TAP Control Mode controls the TG-810 by tapping/tilting its body (designed for gloved use)
* 4 underwater scene modes includes i-Underwater Snapshot
* 3D photo shooting mode
Olympus Tough TG-810 will be start selling next month and will be offered at price of $400.