Panasonic has just bring DMC-FH25S 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD. The LUMIX DMC-FH25 shoots high-quality 16.1 megapixel images and combines a 28mm wide-angle*1 LEICA DC lens with a powerful 8x optical zoom to take amazing photos. Redesigned with an easy-to-hold grip and slim and stylish profile, it features a 2.7″ Intelligent LCD, 720p High Definition video recording and advanced iA for ease of use. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
- The high-speed, high-performance Venus Engine VI is incorporated to enable the recording of beautiful images with higher quality signal processing including the Intelligent Resolution technology
- The Sonic Speed AF system includes numerous re-engineering enhancements, including a higher-speed actuator, optimized algorithms and parallel software processing. The result is fast and accurate AF performance
- When you don’t know which mode will give you the best shooting results, simply choose the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode and let the camera do it all for you
- Just choose the iA Mode, aim at your subject and shoot. 6 detection and correction functions are simultaneously activated to optimize the settings, so you get stunning photos every time
- The MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates for the blurring caused by hand-shake. Even slight hand-shake movement is accurately detected by a sampling frequency of 4,000 times per second and compensated to produce sharp, clear images
- Brand Name: Panasonic
- Model: DMC-FH25S
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 16.1 MP
- Optical Sensor Technology: CCD
- Optical zoom: 8 x
- Maximum Aperture Range: F/3.3-5.9
- Minimum focal length: 5 millimeters
- Maximum focal length: 40 millimeters
- Lens Type: Zoom lens
- Optical Sensor Size: 1/2.33″
- Included Flash Type: Built-in flash
- Display Size: 2.7 inches
- Light Sensitivity: ISO 100, ISO 800, ISO 400, ISO 200, ISO auto, ISO auto (1600-6400), ISO 1600
- Image types: JPEG
- Shooting Modes: Frame movie mode
- Exposure Control Type: Candle, Beach, Transform, Snow, High sensitivity, Starry sky, Soft skin, Baby1, Baby2, Photo frame, Portrait mode, Aerial photo, Hi-speed burst, Film grain, Flash-burst, Pin hole, High dynamic, Party/indoor, Night portrait, Self-portrait, Pet, Scenery, Food, Fireworks, Panorama assist, Night scene, Sports mode, Sunset
- Width: 3.9 inches
- Depth: 1.1 inches
- Height: 2.2 inches
- Weight: 4.8 Ounces
At the core of the LUMIX FH25 is the Venus Engine VI image processor with Intelligent Resolution technology for shooting clear and crisp digital photos and videos. The camera features a fast response time with shutter release lag times as short as approximately 0.005 seconds and, by adding Sonic Speed AutoFocus (AF), users can easily capture spur-of-the-moment photos. Using Intelligent Resolution technology, the Intelligent Zoom extends the powerful 8x optical zoom to 10x equivalent without compromising picture quality.
The high-speed, high-performance Venus Engine VI is incorporated in the DMC-FH25 to enable the recording of beautiful images with higher quality signal processing including the Intelligent Resolution technology. An advanced noise reduction system in the Venus Engine VI applies noise reduction (NR) to luminance noise and chromatic noise separately. As a result, beautiful images with minimal noise can be reproduced all the way up to ISO1600 sensitivity at full resolution for beautiful night shots or dimly lit indoor shots.
Panasonic’s popular iA mode, a suite of technologies that engage automatically with no setting changes needed by the user makes it easy for anyone to take beautiful photos. The LUMIX FH25 features two new iA functions AF (Auto Focus) Tracking and Intelligent Exposure. AF Tracking locks onto any subject and keeps it in focus even if it moves, while the Intelligent Exposure optimizes the exposure for each part of an image, preventing blocked shadows and blown highlights and helping ensure that gradation and details are reproduced beautifully. The automatic backlight compensation function activates whenever the camera detects the subject is in backlight. Other features of
Panasonic iA, which can be engaged with a dedicated button, include:
MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) Shake Detection
The MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)* in the DMC-FH25 compensates for the blurring caused by hand-shake. Even slight hand-shake movement is accurately detected by a sampling frequency of 4,000 times per second, and compensated to produce sharp, clear images. The Venus Engine VI controls the shifting of the blur-stopping lens with even greater precision to further increase the detection accuracy and correction effect of MEGA O.I.S. It works for zoom shots and macro shots, which are especially susceptible to hand-shake, and lets you shoot in dimly lit rooms or evening illumination to preserve the mood. In short, it lets anybody take beautiful, blur-free shots with ease.
Intelligent ISO Control Motion Detection
The Intelligent ISO Control function* in the DMC-FH25 made possible by the Venus Engine VI detects subject movement and automatically adjusts the ISO setting and shutter speed to best suit the movement and light conditions. When it detects subject motion, it automatically raises the ISO setting and increases the shutter speed to prevent motion blur. On the other hand, when the subject is still and no movement is detected, it takes beautiful natural photos with a low ISO setting. The Intelligent ISO Control gives you stunning images with ease because there is no need for complicated settings.
Face Detection AF/AE
Helps to ensure registered faces are captured in focus with appropriate exposure and unwanted red eyes are digitally corrected. The Face Detection AF/AE function*1 detects faces and automatically optimizes the focus and exposure settings. It prevents the blurry faces that happen when the camera focuses on something in front of or behind the subject, and keeps faces from appearing dark when shooting indoors or against the light source. It detects up to 15 faces at a time, making it extremely convenient for group photos. Once the camera detects a face, Face Tracking follows it even when the subject moves around. Plus, the system keeps detection on if a face turns sideways to the camera. The DMC-FH25 is also equipped with Digital Red-eye Correction (Red-eye Removal). The camera takes care of the red-eye effect that often happens when shooting with a flash, to ensure attractive facial expression
A total of 28 modes, such as Baby, Pet and Sports, allows the user to choose the setting and the camera do the rest. Users can also record the name/birthday of a child or pet and embed the information in the photo and have it printed if desired.
The Scene Mode lets the camera make the optimal settings for you automatically, so anybody can take superb photos with ease. The versatile Scene Mode range, which handles just about any situation and subject type, is a major LUMIX feature. And to make it even simpler to use, the icons and display are designed for easy visibility.
The DMC-FH25 lets you store a frequently used Scene Mode setting in the My Scene Mode.
DMC-FH25 Scene Modes
Built-in memory 70MBTake photos even when you don’t have an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card* on hand. The built-in memory holds up to approx. 70MB of image data, which you can later copy to an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card or computer. You can also copy images from a memory card or computer to the built-in memory, and view them on the LCD anytime you like. In addition to providing extra memory when your memory card fills up, this is a great place to store your favorite photos so you can view them anytime you want.