Panasonic bring Lumix DMC-FH7 16MP Digital Camera. Panasonic’s new Lumix DMC-FH7 is the updates of FH5 with a 3-inch touchscreen. Though it was mostly overshadowed by Thursday’s announcement of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 interchangeable lens compact camera, the company also announced a new ultracompact point-and-shoot, the Lumix DMC-FH7.
* 16-megapixel CCD sensor
* 4x optical zoom lens (28-112 mm equivalent, f/3.1-6.5)
* HD video recording (1,280×720, 24 fps)
* 3.0-inch, 230,000-dot touchscreen LCD
* Optical image stabilization (shake detection)
* Face detection with digital red-eye removal
* Motion detection with auto ISO control
* Scene detection with auto scene mode selection
Though the FH7 is a smidge larger and heavier than its predecessor, the DMC-FH5 (which was only announced four months ago), it’s got a somewhat sleeker design, with softer, more rounded edges and a lens barrel colored to match the body (which comes in black, gold, or pink).
As is typical for Panasonic, pricing and availability were not announced along with the product, but with the FH5 currently priced at $149.99, it’s likely to be just incrementally higher than that.
News From zdnet.com