The Sony NEX-7 is a new compact system camera and it is the fifth model in the NEX series. The NEX-7 has 24.3MP (up to 10 fps shooting), AVCHD 1080/60p/60i/24p HD movies, APS-C size HD image sensor, Sweep Panorama, Auto HDR, Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder and E-mount 18-55mm lens. The NEX cameras can also use regular Sony Alpha lenses via the optional LA-EA2 adapter.
According to the Sony “So much more than a pocket camera, the 24.3MP NEX-7 exceeds expectations. Get performance that would give most DSLRs camera envy, including interchangeable lenses, a 2359K dot Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder, up to 10fps shooting and outstanding Tri-Navi 3-dial manual control. Record amazing HD movies in super-smooth 60p, standard 60i or cinematic 24p, all at Full HD 1920×1080 resolution. Enjoy the stunning imagery the AVCHD codec delivers or use the MP4 codec for smaller file sizes and easier upload to the web. With the same APS-C sensor size as a DSLR, a higher resolution than most DSLRs and the interchangeable lenses that make DSLRs so attractive, the NEX-7 is still just about half the weight and half the size as its DSLR counterparts. The included E-mount 18-55mm lens will have you documenting the touching, the stunning and the inspirational in no time.”
|DSLR quality in your pocket|
Here’s the same APS-C sensor size as a DSLR, with higher resolution than most DSLRs and the interchangeable lenses that make DSLRs so attractive. Yet the camera is about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR camera. Removing the conventional mirror box and viewfinder makes it possible.
|24.3 MP; best-in-class resolution|
You get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements thanks to a 24.3 megapixel sensor. It’s the highest resolution among pocket cameras as of August 2011.
|World’s first OLED viewfinder|
There’s never been anything quite like the Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder. For size, speed and brightness even after sunset, this is a gem. This eye-level, through-the-lens, viewfinder begins with 2359K dots for amazing resolution and high contrast ratio for incredible depth. OLED reduces motion blur to a bare minimum. You can also see the results of camera adjustments in real time with superb color and detail.
|Up to 10 fps shooting|
Capture the decisive moment in sports and get the ideal baby photo. Up to 10 fps continuous shooting at full 24.3 MP resolution with exposure and focus fixed at the first frame. Standard continuous shooting at up to 2.5 fps.
|DSLR-class APS C image sensor|
Sensor size is the key to picture quality. The APS C class sensor provides gorgeous imaging with 58% more area than Micro Four-Thirds sensors and an amazing 13 times the area of a point & shoot image sensor.
|Full HD Movies at 60p/60i/24p|
Capture HD Movies in your choice of super-smooth 60p, standard 60i or cinematic 24p, all at Full HD 1920×1080 resolution AVCHD codec delivers stunning picture quality. MP4 codec offers smaller files for easier upload to the web.
|HD movies with full manual control|
Now you don’t need to surrender control when you shoot HD movies. Enjoy the full expressive potential of Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority or Manual (P/A/S/M) control in HD movie mode.
|Tri-Navi manual control|
Perfect for experienced shooters, Tri-Navi control gives you three separate control dials for direct, hands-on access to three settings at a time. As just one example, the dials can set aperture, exposure compensation and ISO.
|Hot shoe for α system flashes|
Take your photography even further with access to the entire range of Sony α system flashes and flash accessories.
|Accepts A Mount lenses via adaptors|
Both the LA-EA1 and EA2 adapters (sold separately) allow you to attach the full range of Sony A mount lenses.
|Built-in pop-up flash|
Enjoy the convenience of flash photography everywhere you go.
|Tiltable 3.0″ LCD|
Sony’s 3.0” Xtra Fine LCD monitor has 921K dots for superb resolution. The TruBlack screen includes a special resin layer to suppress internal reflections, increasing contrast compared to conventional LCDs. Sunny Weather mode boosts visibility even further. Tilts down 45° and up 80° to frame high- and low-angle shots that would otherwise be hit-or-miss.
|Object Tracking AF|
Locks onto a specified object and maintains focus even as the subject moves. Unpredictable subjects stay in focus even while zooming. You can concentrate on composition without worrying about focus.
|Phase Detect AF with adaptor|
The LA-EA2 lens mount adaptor (sold separately) is the world’s first with Sony’s award-winning Translucent Mirror Technology. This provides super-fast and accurate Phase Detection AF when used with Sony A mount lenses.
|Accepts Sony E-mount lenses|
Compatible with Sony’s expanded line of E Mount lenses. These smaller, lighter lenses are specifically designed for α compact interchangeable lens cameras. Opens up a world of creative options.
Manual focus becomes much easier because peaking highlights the edges that are in focus in your choice of three colors (white, red, or yellow). This is especially helpful during macro or portrait photography where your focus setting can make or break your shot.
|World’s shortest release time lag|
Helps ensure that the image you want is the image you get. Once auto focus occurs, release time lag is the delay between fully pressing the shutter release and when the camera actually starts taking the picture. Long lag makes it harder to capture fast-moving objects. The Sony NEX-7 boasts the shortest release time in the world (as of August 2011) at only 0.02 seconds
|Sweep Panorama Mode|
Capture expansive landscapes automatically. Press the shutter, sweep vertically or horizontally. The camera does the rest, continuously shooting images and stitching them together.
Leverages the fast BIONZ processor to capture six images in a fraction of a second, and then combine the data. The result is an incredible single image that controls blur in Anti-Motion Blur mode or gets cleaner, sharper nighttime pictures in Hand-held Twilight mode.
|3D Sweep Panorama Mode|
Capture vast scenic vistas and 16:9 shots in spectacular 3D. As you sweep across the panorama, the camera records separate right-eye and left-eye images that make landscapes come alive on your 3D television. Records both JPEG and MPO file formats.
- Lens Compatibility : Sony E-mount lens, (Sony A-mount lenses when used with LA-EA1 or LA-EA2 lens adaptor)
- Camera Type : Sony E-mount interchangeable lens digital camera
- Lens Type : E-mount 18-55mm F3.5-5.6
- Lens Mount Type : Sony E-mount
- Aperture (Max.) : f/3.5 – 5.6
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22 – 32
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : 27mm-82.5mm
- Filter Diameter : 49mm
- Lens Construction : Metal
- Lens Groups-Elements : 9 groups, 11 elements (4 aspheric surfaces)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 9.8″ (0.25m)
- AF for Movie Capture : Yes
- Angle of View : 76° – 29°
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Dimensions (Max. Diameter x Length) : 2-7/16 x 2-3/8″ (62x60mm)
- Direct Manual Focus : Yes
- Exterior Finish : Metal
- Focus Ring in AF Mode : No rotation
- Internal Motor : Yes (Stepping motor)
- Lens Weight : 6.9 oz (194g)
- Maximum Magnification : 0.3x
- Imaging Sensor : Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor (23.5 X 15.6mm)
- Processor : BIONZ image processor
- Anti Dust : Charge protection coating on Low-Pass Filter and electromagnetic vibration mechanism
- Pixel Gross : Approx. 24.7 megapixels
- Effective Picture Resolution : Approx. 24.3 megapixels
- Focal Length Conversion Factor : 1.5x
- Color Filter System : RGB primary color filters
- Type : 0.50″ XGA OLED EVF (Electronic viewfinder) (2,359k dots)
- Diopter Adjustment : -4.0m-1 to +1.0m-1
- Field of View : Approx. 100%
- Magnification : 1.09x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1 )
- LCD Type : 3.0” TFT Xtra Fine LCD (921,600 pixels) w/TruBlack technology
- Angle Adjustment : Up: Approx. 90 degrees, Down: Approx. 45 degrees
- Brightness Control : Auto, Manual (5 steps between -2 to +2), Sunny Weather
- Coverage : 100%
- Live View : Yes, (Constant AF Live View)
- Face Detection : On/On (Regist. Faces)/Off
- Smile Shutter technology : Smile shutter (selectable from 3 steps)
- Auto High Dynamic Range : Yes, (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1-6 EV at 1.0 EV step), off)
- Sweep Panorama : Horizontal (Wide/Standard), Vertical, and 3D Panorama
For rest portions Click Here.
You can buy this product from Sony Store.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Billabong Special Edition For Xperia Active, Action-Sports Enthusiasts’ Dream Come True
| Next » |
Apple Makes Retina Screenshots Compulsory For iPhone Developers