Designed to deliver cool and quiet operation in a home or office environment, the Inspiron 620 desktop PC offers easy multitasking for everyday tasks thanks to the dual-core Intel processor, and it’s loaded with ports to support your digital media and external devices. Whether you’re surfing the web, e-mailing friends and family, downloading music and photos, or blogging about it all, the Inspiron 620 desktop PC can handle it. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5-2320 quad-core processor maximizes speed up to 3.3 GHz via Intel’s Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload and providing more performance when you need it the most.
- 1 TB SATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
- 6 GB installed RAM (DDR3, 1333 MHz, 2 DIMM slots, 8 GB maximum)
- AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics (with 1 GB of discrete DDR3 video memory) provides new levels of detail and realism with DirectX 11 technology
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to your home and business networks as well as mobile devices.
- 16x multi-format DVD drive supports reading/writing of CD-R/RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, and DVD-RAM.
- Measures 6.88 x 17.67 x 14.17 inches (WxDxH)
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 phone support
Connectivity & Expansion
- 8 external USB 2.0 ports for connecting a wide range of peripherals–from digital cameras to MP3 players to external hard drives (6 in rear, 2 in front). Additional 4 internal USB 2.0 ports.
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.
- Additional video output: 1 VGA
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- 8-in-1 memory card reader includes compatibility with Secure Digital (SD) and Memory Stick memory cards
- 1 line-out, 1 line-in
- 5.1-channel surround sound output
It’s powered by a second-generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, which provides breakthrough digital media management, content creation, and 3D gaming capabilities. And you’ll enjoy a rich set of new features for a stunning and seamless visual PC experience with no additional hardware. It’s complemented by the AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card, which offers DirectX 11 support.
Immerse yourself into a cinematic experience by connecting to a compatible HD monitor or HDTV with the HDMI port. And in addition to ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet wired networking, this Inspiron 620 (model i620-5039BK) is also loaded with ports to support your digital media and external devices. It also comes with a USB keyboard and optical mouse.
It comes pre-installed with the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. You’ll also experience new ways to deliver your best work with Office Starter 2010.
Note: Monitor not included.
The Stage That Sets Itself
Dell Stage delivers the things that matter to you right to your desktop, with your most recent content always front and center. Seamlessly toggle between your favorite applications (photos, videos, music, Web pages and more) with ease, all from Stage’s sleek, movie-reel style interface.
With Stage, you can easily edit and crop your photos, then share them with family and friends on Facebook or Flickr–no extra software required. Want to find that song you love? MusicStage lets you search your music collection by artist, title or even genre. And when you’re ready to share your home movies, PhotoStage makes it easy to play and upload video files to Facebook.
When you buy a Dell system equipped with Stage software, you get a one-stop entertainment hub. Download movies, play games, listen to your favorite songs and stream radio stations with RadioTime. Connect with friends on social networks, and view their Facebook and Flickr photos together in a real-time photo stream. And SyncUP (powered by Nero) is the easy way to keep the smartphones, tablets and computers in your network in sync (requires download from Android Market).
McAfee SecurityCenter with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall (30-day trial); Microsoft Office Starter 2010
Dell Support Center
The centrally located, easy-to-use Dell Support Center application offers provides personalized support resources. Conveniently located on your PC’s desktop with quick links to service, support and system resources. You’ll be able to keep your system up-to-date and running efficiently through automated fixes for common configuration issues.
Dell DataSafe Online
This optional online backup service (additional charges applicable) offers data protection by enabling you to back up data to a safe, remote storage site using a broadband connection. Dell DataSafe Online is designed to be easy, flexible and secure. After setup, it will automatically back up data and help protect against software, hardware and catastrophic failure.