Industry leading 16 phase power VRM design with Dual Power Switching Technology/3-way SLI and 4-way CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance. Like soldiers about to head out into the line of fire, elite gamers know that the equipment they use can mean the difference between getting the frag, or being fragged. That is why GIGABYTE has designed the G1-Killer series of motherboards for one purpose, and one purpose only; serious hardcore gaming. Featuring several state-of-the-art onboard solutions from industry leaders including Creative and Bigfoot Networks, as well as several unique GIGABYTE features, the G1-Killer series motherboards are unlike any current gaming motherboard on the market. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- CPU: Support for an Intel Core i7 series processor in the LGA1366 package. Chipset: North Bridge: Intel X58 Express Chipset. South Bridge: Intel ICH10R
- Memory: 6 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 24 GB of system memory. 3/Dual channel memory architecture. Support for DDR3 2200/1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Audio: 1 x Creative CA20K2 chip. High Definition Audio. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel. Support for Dolby Digital Live/DTS Neo:PC/DTS Interactive. Support for S/PDIF Out. LAN: 1 x Bigfoot Killer E2100 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16. 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots. 1 x PCI slot. Support for 3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA SLI technology and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way ATI CrossFireX technology.
- Storage Interface: South Bridge: 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors. Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10. Marvell 88SE9182:2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors. Support for SATA RAID 0 and RAID 1.
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard port/1 x PS/2 mouse port/1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector/1 x coaxial S/PDIF Out connector/4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports/4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports/1 x RJ-45 port/5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out)
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector/2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors/2 x 4-pin PCIe 12V power connectors/2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors/6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors/1 x CPU fan header/1 x system fan header/3 x fan headers/1 x front panel header/1 x front panel audio header/1 x S/PDIF Out header/2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers/2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers/1 x clearing CMOS jumper/1 x Quick Boost button header/1 x heatsink LED power connector
- USB: South Bridge:Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports. 1 x Renesas D720200 chip and 2 x VLI VL810 hubs: Up to 8 USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Processor Socket: LGA 1366
- Processor Maximum: 1
- Form Factor: XL ATX
- Chipset Type: Intel X58 Express
- Ram Memory Maximum Size: 24 GB
- Video Output: None
- Networking Feature: Network adapter
- Width: 13.6 inches
- Depth: 10.4 inches
4-way CrossFireX and 3-way SLISupport
The ability to see clearly through the fog of war can often tip the balance between the winning or losing force. That is why GIGABYTE has equipped the G1.Assassin motherboard to offer utmost graphics flexibility and upgradeability. With multiple GPU support, GIGABYTE G1.Assassin motherboard delivers maximum FPS (Frames Per Second), allowing gamers to see more clearly, aim faster, and move more quickly.
Onboard Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Digital Audio Processor (20K2) with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity and EAX AHD 5.0 Technologies
Being able to hear where your enemy is located before you see them can put you at a distinct advantage in most gaming situations. That is why GIGABYTE has rigged the G1.Assassin motherboard with the industry’s most advanced audio solutions all onboard; giving you the highest caliber audio experience. GIGABYTE G1.Assassin is the world’s only gaming motherboard to feature Creative’s top-of-the-line Soundblaster Digital Audio Processor (20K2) onboard with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity?and EAX?Advanced HD?5.0 technologies, allowing you to experience sound in your gaming world exactly as you would in real life.
Onboard Bigfoot Networks Killer?E2100 Game Networking Platform
GIGABYTE is the only motherboard manufacturer to seriously address online gaming network lag issues by implementing the Bigfoot Networks Killer?E2100 Game Networking Platform directly onboard the G1-Killer series motherboards. Utilizing a unique combination of dedicated Network Processing Unit (NPU) and exclusive Game Networking DNA?technology, the Bigfoot Networks Killer?E2100 Game Networking Platform was designed to give the best online gaming experience possible.
- Industry leading 16 phase power VRM design with Dual Power Switching Technology
- 3-way SLI and 4-way CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Featuring Bigfoot Networks Killer?E2100 LAN onboard for Game Networking Platform
- Front Access Control Panel with Quick Boost button enabling instantaneously overclocking
- Creative’s top-of-the-line 20K2 digital audio processor onboard with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity and EAX AHD 5.0 technologies
- Utilizing high capacity amplifier for professional audio usage
- Nichicon MUSE Audio Capacitors create the highest quality sound resolution and sound effects
- 5 sets Smart Fans strategically eliminate the thermal
- Driver MOS delivers the lower power loss and higher power efficiency
- Patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS?now supports 3TB+ (terabytes) hard drive booting
- Locked and loaded heatpipe design
- Front USB 3.0 and front eSATA port panel provide outstanding connectivity
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- High speed SATA6Gbps storage interface with RAID