Cooler Master new HAF 932 Advanced Full Tower Case with SuperSpeed USB 3.0. The award winning HAF Series of cases brought about the aesthetics of battle-hardened military vehicles. Its cases each offered the user an unprecedented amount of access to customizing their airflow and rearranging their internal system layout. Together, these features were realized for the first time within the HAF 932 and now they will begin again in the new HAF 932 Advanced. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- The HAF932 features a fully-rugged appearance and is housed in a tough casing to offer outstanding protection.
- A rugged HAF932 comes equipped to operate with unparalleled thermal performance.
- Patented finger-press buttons for quickly maintaining or upgrading 5.25 inch drive devices.
- Features two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectors at the front, for speeds ten times faster than conventional USB 2.0 (requires Motherboard or Expansion Card with USB 3.0 support).
- Removable HDD racks and cable management system for better cable routing and neatness.
- New Black Interior gives the HAF 932 an upscale look, this case means business!
- Brand Name: Cooler Master
- Model: RC-932-KKN5-GP
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Form Factor: Full tower
- Supported Motherboard: Extended ATX
- Power Device: No power supply
- Width: 9.1 inches
- Depth: 22.6 inches
- Height: 21.5 inches
- Weight: 29.1 pounds
- Front Accessible Bays: 7
- Internal Bays Quantity: 5
Easy access to liquid coolant fill port.
120mm x 2 OR x 3 radiator can be mounted inside the top of the case (radiator is optional).
Retaining holes in the rear is perfect for liquid cooling kit.
Meshed back slot provides passive cooling.
Three 120 x 25mm fans can be mounted on the top for excellent air exhaust (fans are optional).
Independent air intake
Independent air intake designed for bottom-mounted PSU or installation of two 120mm fans.
Removable HDD racks
Removable HDD racks with anti-vibration pads for easy assembly and reduced noise.
Patented button design
Patented button design for easy maintenance of 5.25″ drive devices.
Tool-free clips for add-on card installation.
CPU retaining hole
Retaining hole for easy installation of CPU cooler.
Acrylic side window
Grid-shape transparent acrylic side window gives great view of the case’s interior.
Top platform allowing users to place personal stuff on.
Chassis wheel for portability.
|Dimension||(W)243 x (H)560 x (D) 564 mm
(W)9.6″ x (H)22.0″ x (D)22.2″
|Weight||13.4 kg / 29.5lbs|
|Motherboards||Micro – ATX / ATX / E-ATX|
|5.25″ Drive Bay||5 (without the use of exposed 3.5″ drive bay)|
|3.5″ Drive Bay||5 Hidden
1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25″ drive bay)
|2.5″ Drive Bay||4 (converted from two 3.5″ drive bay)|
|Cooling System||Front: 230 x 30mm Red LED Fan x 1, 700 RPM, 19 dBA
Side: 230 x 30mm Standard Fan x 1, 700 RPM, 19 dBA (support 120 x 25 Fan x 4)
Top: 230 x 30mm Standard Fan x 1, 700 RPM, 19 dBA (support 120mm Fan x 3 or 120mm x 1 + 230 x 30mm x 1)
Rear: 140 x 25mm Standard Fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA (support 120 x 25mm Fan x 1)
|I/O Panel||USB 3.0 x 2
USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE1394a x 1, Mic x 1, Audio x 1
|Power Supply||Standard ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (optional)|