Featuring Intel Smart Response Technology, the Intel SSD 313 Series boosts your computer’s responsiveness with faster boot times, quicker application loads and overall snappier system response times. Because SSDs reduce spinning up of your hard drive, the Intel SSD 313 Series delivers high performance with low power. This means longer battery life without sacrificing performance.
Optimize Ultrabook responsiveness with the Intel SSD 313 Series caching solution featuring Intel Smart Response Technology. A feature of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology, the Intel Smart Response Technology enhances storage I/O caching by moving frequently used blocks of disk information to an SSD, providing dramatically faster access to user data than the hard disk alone can provide. The end result: your PC can take full advantage of the hard drive capacity and receive a boost in boot times and application launches for faster overall system responsiveness similar to that of an SSD-only system. And because SSDs reduce spinning up of your hard drive, the Intel SSD 313 Series delivers high perfromance with low power. This means longer battery life without sacrificing performance.
Intel 313 Series 24GB SSD is available at Amazon for $138
Flexible Form Factor
Both capacities, 20GB and 24Gb, are available in either a 2.5 inch or mSATA form-factor. Desktops typically use the 2.5″ format of the Intel SSD 313 Series, while Small Form-Factor (SFF) and All-In-One (AOI) systems use the mSATA solution which is up to eight (8) times smaller than a 2.5″ hard drive, and weighs less than 10 grams.
World-Class SSD Reliability
In addition to using the highest quality SLC 25nm NAND, the Intel SSD 313 Series offers the same level of outstanding quality and reliability testing established by previous Intel SSDs. The Intel SSD 313 Series also features low write amplification and a unique wearleveling design for higher reliability, which means Intel SSDs not only perform better, they last longer.
- Validated for Intel Smart Response Technology.
- Capacity: 20 GB, 24 GB
- Intel 25nm NAND Flash Memory
- Single-Level Cell (SLC)
- Bandwidth Performance
- Sustained Sequential Read: Up to 220 MB/s
- Sustained Sequential Write: Up to 115 MB/s
- Power Management
- 5 V (2.5-inch SATA) Supply Rail
- 3.3 V (mSATA) Supply Rail
- SATA interface power management
- Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer
- Intel Data Migration Software
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Intel Smart Response Technology
- Intel 7 Series Express Chipsets and Intel 6 Series Express Chipsets (with SATA 6Gb/s)
- SATA Revision 2.6
- SSD-enhanced SMART ATA feature set
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) command set
- Data Set Management Command Trim attribute
More Details Click.