There seems another leak just before WWDC. Reported by 9to5mac, next MacBook Air will have Upto 512GB SSD and 8 GB RAM. Here we have detail model number with details below.
It does not reveal much about processor or other specification. Check out the available details below
● MD223LL/A – 11.6-inch, 1.7 GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD
● MD224LL/A – 11.6-inch, 1.7 GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
● MD845LL/A � 11.6-inch, 2.0 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
● MD231LL/A � 13.3-inch, 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
● MD232LL/A � 13.3-inch, 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD
● MD846LL/A � 13.3-inch, 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD
1. All MacBook Air Features Intel’s 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge processor.
2. It will have USB 3.0 port, but same port will work with USB 2.0 too.
3. New model starts shipping today.
Stay tuned as we uncover more news to you.