SAPPHIRE Technology is the one of the world leading manufacturer and supplier of PC graphics cards and mainboards. They building on the success of its first Mini PC, hailed as the smallest PC in the world. SAPPHIRE has just introduced with their new mini PC the SAPPHIRE EDGE-HD2. The SAPPHIRE EDGE-HD2 shares the same slim, stylish outline as the earlier model but delivers slightly higher performance and is now also available with a pre-loaded operating system. While it doesn’t get any smaller than its predecessor, the SAPPHIRE EDGE-HD2 manages to cram more powerful parts into its tiny body. Checkout the specifications bellow.
SAPPHIRE EDGE-HD2 Specifications:
• CPU: Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz with 1 MB Cache
• RAM: 2 GB DDR3-800 MHz
• Storage: 2.5” SATA 320GB HDD
• Graphics: nVidia ION2 with 512MB RAM
• LAN: Built-in Ethernet supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps
• WIFI: Built-in WIFI supporting IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• I/O: VGA x1, HDMI x1, RJ45x 1, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, Audio-In x1, Line Out x1
• Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz,19v~3.42A 65W
• Dimensions: 19.3(L) X 14.8(W) X 2.2(H) cm
• Weight: 530g
• Operating System: Optional Pre-installed Windows 7 or FREE DOS
It packs second generation 1.8GHz dual core processor, 2GB of DDR3 memory, a 320GB hard drive and built in wireless connectivity as well as high speed LAN port and four USB ports. It provides high resolution graphics output with a full HD (1920×1080) HDMI interface (with an HDMI cable and HDMI-DVI adapter also supplied) as well as a VGA monitor output and it has built-in audio with mic-in and line-out sockets. All of this makes it more than capable of handling day to day Office tasks as well as streaming video or browsing the Internet.
Right now no prices or date of availability have been announced by the company, but stay with us for more details. Find out more at SAPPHIRE’s website.