Sony has unveiled a new all-in-one desktop, the Sony Vaio L Series. The new Sony Vaio L series all-in-one desktop is a high-end device, which is based on the Intel Huron River mobile platform and has a sleek design with a glossy black finish.
* Based on the Intel Huron River mobile platform
* Powered by a 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor
* Up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 1TB hard drive
* Preloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OS
* 24-inch LED-backlit touchscreen display
* Screen resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
* GeForce GT 540M graphics card
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and Bluetooth 3.0
* Blu-ray drive, and HD webcam
* Dual 5.5W stereo speakers
* HDMI output, and two USB 3.0 ports for connecting peripherals
* Dimensions: 22.9″(W) x 16.9″(H) x 7.4″(D), & Weights: 27.6 lbs
The new Sony Vaio L Series all-in-one desktop will be release in Europe at the end of next month. But still, there is no information on price of the new Sony Vaio L all-in-one desktop PC.
Click On Ads To Buy