“One of a kind”, is the claim about the product by the creator called Exogear of Exovolt Plus ‘stackable’ battery pack. By design the battery units can be placed on one after another to create the ultimate portable charging station. Exovolt Plus consists of a main 5,200 mAh kit which has 30-pin, USB and micro-USB.
This stackable battery is specially made for iPod, iPhone and iPad as well as it will support most smartphones and tablets. The company has been used 5,200mA lithium polymer battery that ensures the long time charge. Each extra unit will cost $50 where as the main kit will cost around $90. The price tags are way too high, you will have to wait to make the final decision as the product is not yet released.
- World’s first stackable battery pack.
- Unlimited expandable battery capacity.
- Sleek Modern Design.
- Rapid Charge.
- 5,200mA Lithium Polymer Battery.
- 4 LED battery power status indicator lights.
- Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Universal design, works with most Smart Phones and Tablets.
- Auto-Safety Protection System
- Double Circuit Protection.
- Overheat Protection.
- Short-Circuit Protection.
- Automatic Input/Output Control.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Mental Biometrics May Greatly Enhance Digital Security
| Next » |
Wikipedia Redefined – A Project To Change Wikipedia’s Looks