If you have any PlayStation 3 (PS3) gaming console which has banned and can’t access PSN. Don’t heart, still there are some doors open for you to access and log in to PlayStation Network (PSN). Here is tutorial to remove the permanent ban applied on your PS3 by Sony.
This step-by-step tutorial fixes the annoying error number 8002A227 saying “could not log in to PSN or create a new account” that means Sony has applied a permanent ban on your PS3 possibly for attempting a hacking process on it. You will require PS3DNS-GUI and PSID just before proceeding further.
Disclaimer Note: This article is purely for informational and testing purposes only. We at Redmond Pie did not create the hack, nor do we endorse or promote the use of it. We are not responsible for any bans that may occur, or the inability to sign-in to PSN. Use it at your own risk only.
1. Download the above mentioned required files.
2. Run PS3DNS-GUI and choose your IP and region.
3. Go to Tools – Rewrite – PS3DNS – eth0 – Rules – Add
4. Enter every field just as it is in the image below. The part that says ‘original console ID’ will need the ID from the banned machine, No spaces!
5. Change the last digit of your ID to 1.
6. Hit OK.
7. On your PS3 and in your network settings, enter your DNS as your PC’s IP. Turn on Proxy and enter your PCs IP as the Host and 8888 in Port.
8. Try to log in to PSN – you should sign in fine.
9. Open PSID and click Square. This changes your console ID to a random one.
10. You should now be able to enter the PSN Store.
11. Confirm that you have your original console ID in PSID.