A new game hits in the app store for iPhone,iPad and iPod touch.Naming as ProjectSD1.The game follow a story of small robot which is sent to the dark space for a recovery mission, The Objective of the mission is to explore and fix space ships that were meant to colonize in a recently found planet but where hit by a asteroid shower. The 2D platform game provide hours of fun as you control SD1 through the damaged ship and help him to prevent the security systems in his 30 level, Project SD1 will run on iOs 4 devices and have exiting features that makes a person keep playing till the end of the game.
* Use an iPhone or iPod Touch to control the character on the iPad via bluetooth.
* TV Out support – connect your iPad to a TV or other high definition screen and control the game with an iPhone or iPod Touch.
* 30 levels, 5 different environments, each with his own dangers and puzzles.
* An endless mode to unlock at the end of the game.
* Game Center leader boards and achievements.
* Easy to control, no on screen joystick or buttons.
* Awesome graphics with retina display support.
* Cinematic sounds.
The Game was tested and reported working on all devices running iOS 3.2 and later.
It is available in the app store for $1.99.You can download and purchase this game directly from here.
Click On Ads To Buy