Planet Next has announced LivingRoom for iPad 1.4, the newest version of their floor plan and interior design app. LivingRoom gives professional and amateur designers alike a complete set of tools to plan and design spaces. The app lets users create floor plans, lay out furniture, choose and apply materials, and share the results with one press.
Planet Next has announced a new version of their floor plan and interior design application, LivingRoom for iPad. LivingRoom lets users create floor plans, lay out furniture, choose and apply materials, and share the results with one press. It provides professional and amateur designers alike with a complete set of tools to plan and design spaces.
LivingRoom’s large built-in library of objects and materials lets the user figure out exactly what their space should look like. Any image can be used as a custom texture, so real-world pictures of textiles, flooring, and other materials can be applied to the design with a minimum of fuss.
Version 1.4 is all about accuracy. Room object sizing has been refined for greater precision. Rotation amounts are now displayed in the object info palette. Undo and redo work better. Lots of other, smaller things work better, too.
* Includes dozens of object types and more than 100 textures
* Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, as well as adding custom labels
* Use any image from your photo library as an object texture
* Keep notes with each project
* Attractive rooms gallery lets you browse all of your projects
* One-touch room duplication allows easy creation of multiple layouts
* Save rooms as images
* Email PDFs, including room notes, with one press
* Compatible with Apple iPad(R)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LivingRoom for iPad 1.4 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide via the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Download link is given
Some screenshots are given below.
Click On Adds To Buy iPad