Alpine Crawler Wild is an off road racing game with real-time physics simulation, developed for the iOS platform. The game is developed by Dimension Technics. This addictive game is available for free at the App Store due to limited price drop offer. Try this game before the order expires.
– 3 game modes (Free Ride, Time Trial, Challenge)
– 9 cars/trucks
– 3 terrains/locations
– 30 exciting and hard levels (10 per country)
– different weather and day-night conditions (day, night, dawn, rain)
– visual effects (car-lights, car-colours, dirt)
– 5 playable drivers (both male and female)
– you can listen to music with iMusical while playing
– unique and smooth gameplay
– openfeint high-score list with many aspects
– optimized for 3rd and 4th generation devices (smooth gameplay at 60fps)
– retina display on 4th generation devices
Alpine Crawler Wild is a simple but very challenging racing game. It features 30 exciting and hard levels on three locations. The game uses real world physics, so when you jump with a high speed SUV, you may just end up upside down at the bottom of a river. In this game you need to play skilfully to complete each level. You can play with 5 playable drivers (both male and female) and 9 cars/trucks. The game graphics interface is nice and supports retina display on 4th generation devices with optimized gameplay.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.0
Size: 19.6 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
[Rumor] Nokia Lumia 910 Could Be First To Run Windows Phone 8
| Next » |
[Tutorial] How To Manage Your Saved Games Easily In Windows