Apple has released a new ‘Podcasts app’ for the iOS Devices. With this app you can connect to your favorite podcasts from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple Podcasts app highlight the podcast player and podcast section in the iTunes Store. This Podcasts App can playback thousands of audio and video podcasts which are freely available. Checkout the features below.
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app
• Explore hundreds of thousands of podcasts including shows in over 40 languages
• Try the innovative new Top Stations feature to find new podcast series in a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
• Browse by Audio or Video podcasts, or see what’s most popular in Top Charts
• Tap subscribe for your favorites and automatically receive new episodes for free as they become available
• Stream episodes or download to listen while offline
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using Twitter, Messages and Mail
• Optionally sync your favorite episodes from iTunes on your Mac or PC
• Sync your episode playback for seamless transition between devices
You can choose audio and video from the Podcasts Catalog, and play from the most popular podcasts. You can also organized according to your choice by the topic, with the all-new Top Stations feature.
Apple developer brings modern graphics look and sharp user interface. And the app maintains these characteristics in every view. Podcasts has the same the retro-styled playback controls first seen in the updated Music app on the iPad. And they shares the catalog views from the updated App Store and iTunes Store on iOS 6. This Podcasts App requires an iOS device with iOS version of 5.1 or later and optionally syncing episodes requires iTunes 10.6.3 or later. For Streaming or downloading episodes you must have an internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. So try this app now.